Sign in to follow this  
geldenhuys1

Unhappy about seller Dzignergal

geldenhuys1    10
geldenhuys1

I bought a PVP from Dzignergal on the 7th of December. I received the item fast, no problems there. When I opened the PVP and had a look (I also play games, LOL) I noticed the sound had a cracking sound, almost like the speakers were blown. That I mentioned in my first GOOD rating. Packed it away and my son got this on Christmas morning. He started playing with it and we connected it on the TV. We noticed that the colour was black and white and tested it on another TV, same problem. We then tried to charge the PVP but it would not charge, so no more playing the PVP.

I have send sms's and left messages on their phone. I have send emails! Till today nobody have phoned me or mailed me about my problem and I think this is very bad for a seller that sold so many items on BOB? I also noticed that the seller is getting lots of BAD ratings, even lots of people that did not get there stuff? Is there may be a problem with this seller as they are still selling on BOB?

I hope I can get the PVP exchange for my son......

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

You might have to change the setting on the consul or tv from PAL to NTSC or vice versa (some also have an auto option). This is usually what causes the image to display in black and white.

geldenhuys1    10
geldenhuys1
You might have to change the setting on the consul or tv from PAL to NTSC or vice versa (some also have an auto option). This is usually what causes the image to display in black and white.

That is not really my problem, it will not charge.

zerohour    10
zerohour

That's what you you get when you buy cheap Chinese crap

kyle2    10
kyle2

For some of us, its what we can afford, I bought my son one of these and he has been happy with it for 5 months now, no issues.

kebs    10
kebs

Almost everything is made in China anyway.. I think the point is that you should at least get a working item, no matter where you buy it from!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Sometimes you also get South African crap!!

zerohour    10
zerohour
Sometimes you also get South African crap!!

I m sure every country make some crap but china sure does take the cake.

ps, i must try some of those Chinese slimming pills your selling after stuffing my face during the festivities.:smile:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
I m sure every country make some crap but china sure does take the cake.

ps, i must try some of those Chinese slimming pills your selling after stuffing my face during the festivities.:smile:

I Lost 7kg with those Chinese crap slimming tabs, tea, creams etc. Haven't even put on an ounce of weight during the Festive season! It works for me. Possibility is good that it will work for you too, Sunstone! :thinking:

Edited by MiemsJewels

kebs    10
kebs
I Lost 7kg with those Chinese crap slimming tabs, tea, creams etc. Haven't even put on an ounce of weight during the Festive season! It works for me. Possibility good is that it will work for you too, Sunstone! :thinking:

Please share!!!!!!!:smile1:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Please share!!!!!!!:smile1:

LOL, Advertising is not allowed on the forum! You may take a look at my listings though kebs. :smile:

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

That's not cool at all...point is that it's overall a faulty unit and must be replaced by the seller, or a refund to be offered. I wouldn't even take a replacement after that kind of experience. There's nothing worse than an excited child's dissappointment, especially on Xmas day! Best is that you contact BoB for assistance get them involved and insist on a replacement / refund. Rather save up a bit and invest in a PSP, their prices have dropped quite a bit and the games are also now much more affordable - see seller "Takealot" - the pricing on their games are rather good.

moppies    10
moppies
That's not cool at all...point is that it's overall a faulty unit and must be replaced by the seller, or a refund to be offered. I wouldn't even take a replacement after that kind of experience. There's nothing worse than an excited child's dissappointment, especially on Xmas day! Best is that you contact BoB for assistance get them involved and insist on a replacement / refund. Rather save up a bit and invest in a PSP, their prices have dropped quite a bit and the games are also now much more affordable - see seller "Takealot" - the pricing on their games are rather good.

And their delivery EXCELLENT

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police
And their delivery EXCELLENT

In December I purchased the majority of Xmas gifts from them (of which most were cosmetic products and games). I must say that I was very very impressed with their service, products, delivery and packaging. Unfortunately they didn't list cosmetics on BoB as yet at that time, as I would've preferred to place the orders here. I see now that they've started listing cosmetics on BoB; I will definitely continue buying from them in future

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

TAKEALOT is brilliant both in terms of price and quick service. I've bought DVDs from them on a few occasions and have been VERY happy.

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police
TAKEALOT is brilliant both in terms of price and quick service. I've bought DVDs from them on a few occasions and have been VERY happy.

Couldn't agree more, before I purchased the PS move & Guitar Hero for my kids I first shopped around and compared prices etc...their's was the best, and I received my order immediately - excellent and convenient