Sign in to follow this  
Digitrade

BobPay EFT Payments - What does this mean?

Digitrade

I only started using the BobPay EFT system recently. When I open the tab "Payments Received" in my account, a statement appears which sets out all the payments which buyers have paid to you.

My first question is this: What does the status "Replaced" mean?

My second question is: If the status shows "awaiting payment", does that mean that the buyer has already done the payment, or that he has made no attempt to pay yet, although he has completed the order?

I would appreciate some more info on this.

moppies

Not sure about the "replaced" but the "awaiting payment" is where the buyer did not pay yet

qball

Replaced means the buyer has probably made a mistake or has repeated the process again.

Awaiting payment means we have not received and confirmed payment yet, this could be due to several reasons. Please ask the buyer for proof of payment so we can investigate it and send it to billing@bidorbuy.co.za.

Thanks

amcintyre
Awaiting payment means we have not received and confirmed payment yet, this could be due to several reasons.

Such as the buyer made payment from a Standard Bank account. Std Bank is notoriously slow when it comes to transfers.

qball

Both ABSA and Standard Bank has delays over the month end period of December, this could have caused the delay in the payment being cleared.