Sign in to follow this  
Elmari26

Consider this a warning

Elmari26    10
Elmari26

Kindly explain to me why I received an e-mail notification from bidorbuy stating that I should consider the e-mail as a warning for advertising in the incorrect section. The hilarious part for me is that I have advertised a 5c coin under

Coins & Notes > ZAR Coins & Notes > Silver Coins > 422 the e-mail notification advised me that this was incorrect and I should appropriately advertise the coin in the correct section namely: Coins & Notes > Republic of South Africa Coins > Silver Coins > 392.

Please advise as to why Republic of South Africa Coins section is correct and ZAR Coins & Notes is not?

The abbreviation ZAR stands for Republic of South Africa, for this reason the section is in actual fact duplicated.

I would like someone to assist me in differentiating between the two sections.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Welcome to the forum. :)Take it up with Bidorbuy staff there might be grimlin in their system. I am just as confused as you are.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Kindly explain to me why I received an e-mail notification from bidorbuy stating that I should consider the e-mail as a warning for advertising in the incorrect section. The hilarious part for me is that I have advertised a 5c coin under

Coins & Notes > ZAR Coins & Notes > Silver Coins > 422 the e-mail notification advised me that this was incorrect and I should appropriately advertise the coin in the correct section namely: Coins & Notes > Republic of South Africa Coins > Silver Coins > 392.

Please advise as to why Republic of South Africa Coins section is correct and ZAR Coins & Notes is not?

The abbreviation ZAR stands for Republic of South Africa, for this reason the section is in actual fact duplicated.

I would like someone to assist me in differentiating between the two sections.

Maybe a "dont see the sun shining" gremlin yes TS Ron!

Welcome to the forum Elmari!!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

ZAR coins are Kruger coins from 1892-1898.Zuid-Afrika-Republik namely ZAR

The Republic of South Africa in Africans is Suid Afrika not Zuid

The email comes from a user not Bidorbuy--I assume

admin    0
admin

Hi Elmari26,

Welcome to the forums.

If you look at the top of each category, you will find a summary there.

Category : Coins & Notes > ZAR Coins & Notes > Silver Coins

ZAR silver coins for sale

Buy or sell ZAR coins on auctions or at fixed prices. South Africa's first coinage was issued in 1892 as the Zuid Afrikaansche Republik or South African Republic, using the denominations and specifications of British coins of the same era. The ZAR coins and notes were supplanted in 1923 by the Union of South Africa coins. Find ZAR silver coins here.

Category : Coins & Notes > Republic of South Africa Coins > Silver Coins

Silver coins from Republic of South Africa for sale

Buy or sell Republic of South Africa coins on auctions or at fixed prices. The variety of South African coins from different periods reflects the rich history of this country. Find here the silver coins minted by the Republic of South Africa.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Thank you geewhizz for clearing up this matter I know I am never to old to learn! And thank you Admin