Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdrenalinTL

Login

9 posts in this topic

Wow.

Never thought something as simple as a LOGIN would become such an impossible task.

I can login to the forums, but not to the site to bid.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Reset password, they send you some password that looks like it's picked from a list! No capitals or anything, not very secure now is it?

Before i swear, please sort my account out.

I aLao could not LOG IN on 31/12/2011, had to request new password.

I "aparently" then BOUGHT A iPhone

31/12/2011, 23H59?

I was at family having a countdown to Newyears and I never touched my Phone or accessed the BOB site.

I might add that I never received a mail stating I bought the item, and only realized it this morning when I received a mail from the seller.

I now sit with the question, did a crazy relative play a stupid joke?

Was my account somehow hacked, and whereto from here?

I already have my iPhone and am not intending on buying a second one!

I doubt your account was hacked.

The service on this site is pathetic to say the least.

I doubt your account was hacked.

The service on this site is pathetic to say the least.

I on the other hand think that your account was hacked, I have had buyers before who swear they didn't purchase something and their accounts were hacked.

The service on this site is not pathetic, it is usually extremely good.

You just happen to be having your problem while BoB is short-staffed due to the holidays, or perhaps you expect 24- hour service at all times.

As a result your emails are in a backlog waiting for a human to deal with them and not a robot.

Well said Tananka, once again I find it astonishing that so many people cannot figure out the simple fact that public holidays = staff also taking and enjoying public holidays.

Because all of you know how my dealing with this site has been, no? NO. Exactly.

I did not ask them to sort it out TODAY, i asked them like a month ago!! Not once either.

Assumption............

Hi AdrenalinTL,

I will ask someone to look into your account tomorrow, looks like your account has been flagged by the system as a high risk log-in.

I aLao could not LOG IN on 31/12/2011, had to request new password.

I "aparently" then BOUGHT A iPhone

31/12/2011, 23H59?

I was at family having a countdown to Newyears and I never touched my Phone or accessed the BOB site.

I might add that I never received a mail stating I bought the item, and only realized it this morning when I received a mail from the seller.

I now sit with the question, did a crazy relative play a stupid joke?

Was my account somehow hacked, and whereto from here?

I already have my iPhone and am not intending on buying a second one!

Hi hildat,

The item was bought at 11:59 in the afternoon, not midnight. I can not find any evidence on your profile that anyone else logged in, did anyone have access to your pc at that time ?

Apple iPhone - Apple 4 IPhone White 16G - mint condtion was sold for R4,200.00 on 31 Dec at 11:59 by rskl in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:54246972)

Just to clear something up, no account has ever been hacked on bidorbuy, some users details has been compromised before due to phishing emails, not hacking :sad2:

Because all of you know how my dealing with this site has been, no? NO. Exactly.

I did not ask them to sort it out TODAY, i asked them like a month ago!! Not once either.

Assumption............

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The only e-mail we do have logged on helpdesk was your response to our bob security officer Bennet's mail requesting documentation for verification purposes. You were flagged by the system as high risk.

We have now provided you with the necessary permission so you should be able to login to your bob account with no problems at all. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Have a wonderful day further :smile:

Kindest Regards,

Samantha

Customer Care Consultant

It's all sorted out.

Seems to be working fine now. The email was replied to about 3-4 days later and all documents required we're sent. Hence my frustration when I could still not login and did not receive a reply on the email.

Happier now that my login works nicely.

Thank You