Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

Is this fair and why are some sellers so ill mannered!!!!

alloway65    10
alloway65

I had two requests for payment after payment was made.....are some sellers desperate for money!!!!!

Item

2 PEDi EGGs - COMPLETE 18 PIECE SET

Rated Seller

justcool (3736 rating5.gif)

Originally Rated

28 Dec 2011 11:43

Rating

1x1_trans.gifPositive 1x1_trans.gifNeutral 1x1_trans.gifNegative

Comment

up to 150 characters. characters left.

As previously mentioned payment was made to BoB @ 9h39 on Dec. 25, 2011...refer to BoB!!!!! Refer payment receipt e mailed to you!!!!

Reply from

justcool (3736 rating5.gif)

28 Dec 2011 11:48

any tom, ****, and harry can claim to have made a payment!

voldermort    10
voldermort

it is astonishing that so many people cannot figure out that if a payment was made on 24 December, Saturday, and right up until Wednesday it was public holidays, well then if a payment were made from one bank to another anywhere between that time, it would only have reflected by last night (Thursday) in the relevant bank account.

And I am not even a mathematician.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
it is astonishing that so many people cannot figure out that if a payment was made on 24 December, Saturday, and right up until Wednesday it was public holidays, well then if a payment were made from one bank to another anywhere between that time, it would only have reflected by last night (Thursday) in the relevant bank account.

And I am not even a mathematician.

Brilliant deduction Sam :wink:, and its gonna happen again from 31 December until 4 January.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Brilliant deduction Sam :wink:, and its gonna happen again from 31 December until 4 January.

LOL.....you are quite right, and everyone will again be a thieving Tom, **** & Harry :cheesy:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

I am not excusing the sellers behaviour here as clearly they are out of line with their comment. Possibly mailing them a copy of your payment once done would have avoided the issue in its entireity?

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Alloway ask bidorbuy to remove the ratings as they are unjust something beyond your control! I have made it a habit to send sellers an copy of the payment. Your statement are they desperate for money? I am sure alot of people are feeling the pinch right now

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

From what I can see, the buyer did email the payment confirmation - according to his post anyway.

alloway65    10
alloway65
I am not excusing the sellers behaviour here as clearly they are out of line with their comment. Possibly mailing them a copy of your payment once done would have avoided the issue in its entireity?

As the seller in question states no payment period terms on his/her selling page as far as I could ascertain, then for me to send a copy of the payment receipt was not really necessary....also as we had twenty five people coming for Christmas lunch things were a bit hectic!

I did after a second reminder from the seller to pay send a copy of the payment receipt!!!!

Edited by alloway65

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Alloway

I hope you at least had a great Christmas.

alloway65    10
alloway65
Hi Alloway

I hope you at least had a great Christmas.

Thanks, everyone else did, but I picked up a bug mid afternoon on the 25th and was sick as a dog for four days...coming right now....I hope it was not my Wife's cooking!!!!!:whistling:

admin    0
admin

Hi Mr. D,

Ratings removed, please rate each other again should you wish too. :wink:

alloway65    10
alloway65
Hi Mr. D,

Ratings removed, please rate each other again should you wish too. :wink:

Thanks Andries, we are now back on an even track....all the best for 2012.

admin    0
admin

Thanks Andries, we are now back on an even track....all the best for 2012.

Only a pleasure Mr. D, thank you and the same to you and yours.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Thanks, everyone else did, but I picked up a bug mid afternoon on the 25th and was sick as a dog for four days...coming right now....I hope it was not my Wife's cooking!!!!!:whistling:

Ek was ook sooooo siek, het darem die middag begin beter voel. Ek dink die wyn was oud!

TS Ron    10
TS Ron
Ek was ook sooooo siek, het darem die middag begin beter voel. Ek dink die wyn was oud!

Ai fooi tog Miems ek is so bly jy voel better!