Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeds for Africa

Unblock buyer function not working

1 post in this topic

Please can someone at bob look into the unblock buyers function. If you go to the page of buyers you are blocking and select buyers to unblock, and then click on unblock selected, the function doesnt work at all.

The only way to unblock buyers is to go to the order and unblock them one by one which is rather unuser friendly.

On the topic of blocking buyers, why doesnt bob just get rid of the function alltogether? If a buyer you choose not to deal with, can continue to buy again after 3 months, whats the point of even blocking them in the first place? Likewise a buyer who has a pending snc, can continue to buy from you whilst the snc is pending. !

Having said what I have, I wont be blocking buyers at all............. just no point! I will also be unblocking all the reprobates!

I agree with Grant's comments - what on earth's good purpose is served by only blocking buyers for 3 months? If this is the case, just remove the blocking function altogether and let sellers delete bids from those who have let them down before. Means a bit more work, I guess, but it's one way for sellers to overcome the difficult/non-paying buyers.

I know if someone has reneged on a transaction once, I wouldn't want to sell to him/her again!