Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AppleBerry

SNC - Buyer Appeals

3 posts in this topic

Dear Admin

I have filed SNC'S for 3 different orders and the buyers have all appealed with a reason that differs to that of when they responded to my email asking if they want to complete their orders or not.

I feel that the buyers appeal might be accepted which i am not happy with as they have caused an inconvenience to me time and money wise and therefore they should have a warning against their account.

I think you should have an option to counter appeal when the buyer is not being honest in their appeal to the SNC.

Hi Appleberry

You can send a counter-appeal via email. I have done this every time a buyer has been dishonest and have won the SNC each time. Use the SNC reference number when you do so and give all the details and you shouldn't have a problem. If you have emails between yourself and the buyer, you can attach these as proof.

I just filed a SNC against a buyer who only placed an order from me to bypass Bid or Buy and obtain my contact details, needless to say I did not conclude any sales with this buyer. They buyer has now appealed my SNC asking to be excused from this sale, what a waste of time.