Sign in to follow this  
AppleBerry

SNC - Buyer Appeals

AppleBerry    10
AppleBerry

Dear Admin

I have filed SNC'S for 3 different orders and the buyers have all appealed with a reason that differs to that of when they responded to my email asking if they want to complete their orders or not.

I feel that the buyers appeal might be accepted which i am not happy with as they have caused an inconvenience to me time and money wise and therefore they should have a warning against their account.

I think you should have an option to counter appeal when the buyer is not being honest in their appeal to the SNC.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Appleberry

You can send a counter-appeal via email. I have done this every time a buyer has been dishonest and have won the SNC each time. Use the SNC reference number when you do so and give all the details and you shouldn't have a problem. If you have emails between yourself and the buyer, you can attach these as proof.

brad112    10
brad112

I just filed a SNC against a buyer who only placed an order from me to bypass Bid or Buy and obtain my contact details, needless to say I did not conclude any sales with this buyer. They buyer has now appealed my SNC asking to be excused from this sale, what a waste of time.