Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Blabbersnap

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

I bought a computer from the seller Blabbersnap All ratings received by BlabberSnap on bidorbuy.co.za on the 17th of November and made very prompt payment with hours. http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/50930339/_Desktop_Computer_AMD_Athlon_64_3000_1Gb_Ram_160GB_HDD_Nvidia_GeForce_FX5500.html

To date I have not received the computer. Every time I contact the seller I receive a litany of excuses which range from "the computer was broken and needed replacement parts" to "I'll get it sent tomorrow". The latest correspondence from the seller would indicate that he is under some sort of personal set-back and and series of unfortunate incidences. These "personal" issues date back two months, he states.

This is extremely irritating. It takes less than a few moments to securely pack an item and have it dropped off.

It seems like I am not getting the computer. What course of action do I have in getting my money back? I've contacted BOB a few times and this hasn't resolved the issue.

I've bought and sold on BOB for a short while and, thankfully, have only dealt with prompt, honest sellers and buyers. Blabbersnap is definitely going to be a cause for my distrust in low rated buyers and sellers.

I've learned my lesson - If it looks too good to be true then it isn't!

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

There is one lady I truly have got to know over the years a wonderful lady in every aspect you contact Samantha shall I am sure shall help you sort this matter out ASAP!

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
There is one lady I truly have got to know over the years a wonderful lady in every aspect you contact Samantha shall I am sure shall help you sort this matter out ASAP!
How can I contact her?

admin    0
admin

Hi amcintyre,

The seller has been restricted from listing any items and requested to resolve this issue.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
Hi amcintyre,

The seller has been restricted from listing any items and requested to resolve this issue.

Thanks, I hope that will solve the issue!

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

Well good news for me. The issue is now FINALLY resolved. It almost took the seller 2 months to get his act together, but I have received the computer so, I guess everything ended happily.

admin    0
admin

Hi amcintyre,

Thank you for the feedback :awesome: I have lifted the restriction on his selling ability..