Sign in to follow this  
roadtrain

i payed via paypal now receieved email complete transaction

roadtrain

hi all - thanks for helping - recently i won an auction on bob - every time i went to pay there was no shipping costs showing at checkout - thus i could not proceed - so - i emailed the seller about this - & requested that the shipping costs be added to the invoice - so i could complete checkout using paypal - the next day i recieved a payment request via paypal - directly emailed from the seller - via paypal - to me - i am in australia - so i have completed the payment (paypal) for the item & the shipping costs via paypal directly to the seller as per their payment request - fully & completely paid - now i have received an email from bob wanting me to complete the transaction & i dont know how to adjust/ alter/ show as paid already - the checkout to show - that i have actually already paid for this item - to the seller' paypal account - Any assistance re this - would be a big help - thanks - don

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hello roadtrain

Welcome to the forum.

Did the email come from the seller via Bidorbuy as sellers can send a message to buyers through Bidorbuy.

If so, you can reply to the seller using his email address which is on your order and confirm that you paid using Paypal.

You could send the payment email that you got from Paypal as confirmation so that the seller knows to check his Paypal account.

There is no way for you to update the order on bidorbuy to show the seller that the payment has been made, the only way is to confirm via email.

Good Luck

Little Miss Muffet

Just simply complete the order right to the end even where it says proceed to payment.

You wont be requested to pay again.

It does not matter if you do not alter the shipping.

roadtrain

thanks for helping re paypal and payment confirmation

tanaka -

the mail came to my email inbox as a payment request - dont think it came via bob - so i closed email - went directly to paypal site logged in & saw the request - which i then paid fully -

Geewhiz -

cant get to the end of checkout as every time i get to step 3 it wont let me proceed & says i should contact the seller re shipping costs -

To Both -

have emailed seller outlining payment via paypal issue directly - awaiting response from seller - Thank you very much

Little Miss Muffet

The shipping option must be filled in even if you show it as 0.00

roadtrain

ok, thanks -geewhiz - will give it a try

roadtrain

Matter Resolved - the only way i could complete the transaction was to pay for this item again - i did this to maintain my integrity on the bob website - i wasn't overly impressed that bob offers no other way of completing a transaction - such as marking an item as "payment sent" - however to my delight - and on response to my email - the seller has refunded me - one of the payments that i had made - so thank you geewhiz & tanaka for your assistance - regards - don