Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Meeks offline due to death in Family

meeks

Just a short note, I will be offline for an unspecified period, as a brother of mine has passed away

To all buyers who recently ordered. I hope you received your items and are satisfied with everything.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards,

Lisa (Meeks) Admin, i think(due to not thinking straight) that this post is under the wrong heading or in the wrong place - sorry I did not want to hijack other's threads- please remove if neccessary

candle.gif

Edited by admin

admin

Condolences to you and the rest of the family Lisa.

candle.gif

Not1CentMore

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this most difficult time.

Ruthie (and Phillip)

candle.gif

Edited by admin

Miss Jewels

My condolences Lisa. And also may you make a speedy recover after your stint in the hospital.

Kindest regards

Cheryl

candle.gif

Edited by admin

alloway65

Our sincerest condolences, David & Rose.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

moppies

Lisa, my innigste meegevoel aan jou en jou familie.

Corne

candle.gif

Edited by admin

meeks

Thank you all. Today is going to be extra difficult, because the funeral service is today, and I am not allowed to attend (doctors orders not to travel the distance) due to the shock and subsequent hospitilization. But I know, with prayers to sustain, everything will be okay.

Why do we love so much, just to be hurt so deeply?

candle.gif

Edited by admin

TS Ron

Meeks our condolences to you and your family. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

DestinysAngels

Condolences to you and your family!

candle.gif

MiemsJewels

My sincere condolences to you and your family Meeks. We'll keep you in our prayers.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

Virgotec

Condolences to you and your family.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2416[/ATTACH]

candle.gif.6fe3bda66f4513887f60cc08b4d6e18f.gif

Vinyl Lady Decals

Condolences to you and your family. May G O D give you the strength to get through this difficult time.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

retailrush

Hi Lisa - my heart is breaking for you... I am just getting over my own loss, (of my Husband 4 weeks ago), so I probably do know how you are feeling... Be strong and take it one day at a time - remember to look after yourself as well! You are in my thoughts today... lots of love - Wendy

candle.gif

Edited by admin

Eccentric Beads

Just a short note, I will be offline for an unspecified period, as a brother of mine has passed away

To all buyers who recently ordered. I hope you received your items and are satisfied with everything.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards,

Lisa (Meeks) Admin, i think(due to not thinking straight) that this post is under the wrong heading or in the wrong place - sorry I did not want to hijack other's threads- please remove if neccessary

candle.gif

I am so sorry, my deepest condolences and have you safely in my prayers - I wish there was something that could be said to ease your pain...

Eccentric Beads
Hi Lisa - my heart is breaking for you... I am just getting over my own loss, (of my Husband 4 weeks ago), so I probably do know how you are feeling... Be strong and take it one day at a time - remember to look after yourself as well! You are in my thoughts today... lots of love - Wendy

candle.gif

Hi Wendy,

Sincerest condolences to you also, it has been a terrible month here also ( my mother-in-law passed 3 weeks ago) ,

I do hope that you have loads of family support, and have you in my prayers that each day will become easier -

loadsa hugs,

Vidette

lilythepink

Dear Lisa. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers (and so are you, Wendy).

Lisa, this must be a dreadful shock for you to have to deal with just before Christmas, but let your faith not waiver! (I hope this isn't your brother whom we thought was in good recovery?)

Terry and I are both thinking of you and sending blessings to you and your family.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

moppies
Thank you all. Today is going to be extra difficult, because the funeral service is today, and I am not allowed to attend (doctors orders not to travel the distance) due to the shock and subsequent hospitilization. But I know, with prayers to sustain, everything will be okay.

Why do we love so much, just to be hurt so deeply?

candle.gif

The hurt will eventually disappear slowly but it takes time. You are allowed to cry and you are allowed to be hurt - don't keep it to yourself - talk about it. Eventually the hurt will disappear and the good memories will stay with you for ever and a day. G O D will grant you the strength to get through this.

Cali Craft and Gems

Lisa - close your eyes and feel the warmth of a loving hug surround you... holding you... protecting you... that is your loved one letting you know that you are not alone...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

meeks

I would like to thank all for your encouraging posts, prayers, and thoughts.

It is still very hard to come to terms with the passing of my brother,as I could not even attend his funeral service, so closure is a bit hard to get. However, I was told, that his wishes were for his ashes to be scattered at sea here in Richards Bay, so hoping that will give me the closure I seek.

Cali, thanks for your advice in your post, I did that, and just knew he was "there", but basically, the past 2+ weeks is hard for me to recall in many ways, and the 6 days I spent in hospital is a blur, but thankfully, day by day, things are looking easier, and it is made easier by knowing there were people out there who were praying and caring.

Thanks again to all!!! It really means a lot.

Regards,

Lisa (Meeks)

candle.gif

Edited by admin

Vinyl Lady Decals

My condolences during this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

candle.gif

Edited by admin

brands online

Hi Lisa (meeks),

Only checked the forum now. Sincerest condolences to you and your family at the loss of a loved one. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mohamed

candle.gif

Edited by admin

MiemsJewels

The Broken Chain

Author: Ron Tranmer

We little knew that day,

G od was going to call your name.

In life we loved you dearly,

In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.

You did not go alone.

For part of us went with you,

The day G od called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,

Your love is still our guide.

And although we cannot see you,

You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,

And nothing seems the same,

But as G od calls us one by one,

The chain will link again.

meeks
The Broken Chain

Author: Ron Tranmer

We little knew that day,

G od was going to call your name.

In life we loved you dearly,

In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.

You did not go alone.

For part of us went with you,

The day G od called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,

Your love is still our guide.

And although we cannot see you,

You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,

And nothing seems the same,

But as G od calls us one by one,

The chain will link again.

Thank you for this Miems; It is heartwrenchingly beautiful, and appreciated.

Had a bad day again today,I did not know that it was possible for one person to shed so many tears, BUT, I do believe it will get easier, and the sooner I get back to listing again, the sooner I think things will seem just that little more "normal" because the listings take time and effort, and along with other things, should provide busy times

MiemsJewels
Thank you for this Miems; It is heartwrenchingly beautiful, and appreciated.

Had a bad day again today,I did not know that it was possible for one person to shed so many tears, BUT, I do believe it will get easier, and the sooner I get back to listing again, the sooner I think things will seem just that little more "normal" because the listings take time and effort, and along with other things, should provide busy times

Remember that you are allways in our thoughts and prayers, Lisa. Stay strong!