Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Angel had her First Litter

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Sad news this morning, Angel (The Girly on my Picture - Avatar) had her pups yesterday, it was one hell of a day, she gave birth to 5 babies 3 girls, 2 boys, one girl died at birth, the other during the night and i am battling to get the remaining 3 babies to suckle. I have a headache that is scared at nothing and Angel seems depressed, i am now too, please pray for the other 3 babies, Angel is doing everything she's supposed too and i am trying to assist, but she keeps taking them from me when i try and help them suckle, looks like 1 is trying very hard, the second baby is trying but if i don't help it does not suckle and nr 3 well i just don't know:(:(:(:(!:worried:

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

DA Good luck with the pups you in our prayers.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You are in my thoughts, Mari. If you only lived in Cape Town I would be right there with you, to help you. (I've had a lot of experience with non-suckling kittens (and some with puppies) and and I've managed to get most kittens and puppies to survive). Many blessings.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Good luck, Mari' - it's not an easy thing but I'm sure your love and hard work will pay off...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Mari - hope that you've had a good day with some success at last! Been thinking of you and the puppies all day!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Morning, another 2 babies died over the course of the day and night, Angel and i lost 4 pups in total and my heart is just breaking, i have tried everything humanly possible to save them but it was not meant to be. The 5th baby were suckling so nicely and during the night it went a bit downhill with her, i am still trying, every half to an hour, i will keep on at it and give it my all, i am so tired but battle to fall asleep, i basically sleep with Angel in a huge cage, my ribs are a bit sore from all the crouching in the cage, cannot eat as my tummy is in a knot most of the time and Angel well she has stopped trusting me because everytime she looks there is a pup missing, now she tries taking the baby and hiding her the whole time ~ but i am persevering and hoping and trying and everything else i have no words for, the feeling of dispare is just such a bugger, i hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays so far, have a great day furher!

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

DA you in our thoughts please just hang in there.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
DA you in our thoughts please just hang in there.

Thank you, i am hanging, but i feel extremely low at the moment, i will keep on and won't give up ~ i need a miracle here!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Last update: Last baby died, thank you for all the caring and prayers!

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

DA that is so sad I am so sorry to hear the bad news!

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Oh no... so so sorry, Mari'... You did everything humanely possible... Get some rest now, and eat something - it'll do wonders...

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Oh no... so so sorry, Mari'... You did everything humanely possible... Get some rest now, and eat something - it'll do wonders...

Thank you, my son seems to think the same, he just gave me a pie, just wish the tears would stop flowing!

retailrush    10
retailrush

Oh this is so sad Mari - you know in you heart that you did everything you could for Angel and the pups... so try to rest and be strong so that you can help Angel with her sadness too.... Lots of love - Wendy

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I am sad with you, Mari. Breeding of animals is never an easy thing when it is done properly. If it's not vet bills, then there is sometimes heartache involved and this is something any good breeder never ever gets over. My thoughts are with you!