Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan0027

Paying for speedservice and not getting the service

MagicMan0027    10
MagicMan0027

I'm really starting to get fedup with paying sellers for speedservice and then it takes long to receive the item. My purchases are always paid for by EFT within a hour of the auction closing. Most of the items are paid with BobEFT.

Why must I pay for a service I don't receive ?? :mad:

Some of the sellers I buy from are really fast shippers. Sometimes I get items send by registered post faster than speedservice.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

I know we mailed an item by Speed Services on Thursday and we were informed due to the public holiday that the client shall receive it on Monday morning. I think that Speed Service is just slow this time of the year !

Edited by TS Ron

MagicMan0027    10
MagicMan0027

The seller isnt even responding to my emails so I dont know if they have even send my item. Was promised a tracking no but nothing !

TS Ron    10
TS Ron
The seller isnt even responding to my emails so I dont know if they have even send my item. Was promised a tracking no but nothing !

The best is to contact one of the staff members on Monday to clear this matter for you Good luck! Or click on report a problem inform the staff what has happened.

MagicMan0027    10
MagicMan0027
The best is to contact one of the staff members on Monday to clear this matter for you Good luck! Or click on report a problem inform the staff what has happened.

Will wait until Monday and see if seller is responding to my emails.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

I hate that as well Magicman, I bought an item and paid R75 for over night postage. I waited for 2 weeks before i received my item. The seller sent it with regular post meaning that he pocketed an extra R40-R50 profit.

Bloody Criminals!!:colbert: