Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

How can a seller advertise like this?? Guess Fake? Thomas sabo fake?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

We do not guarantee the material as solid sterling silver, but "925" stamped.

Named on the heart, can not see on the picture , because of the camera light

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for GUESS'S Heart-Shaped Silver Bracelet and Necklace Set

03 Dec 2011

Comment:

shocking fake product

by em88 (77 rating2.gif)

Response:

Buyer doesn't communicate, all the info are in the listings. Why negative rating without communications? It's very unfair. We tried to communicate.

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for Tomas Sabo Silver bracelet with an Chili Charm*imported

13 Nov 2011

Comment:

Use genuine Thomas Sabo logo and then send FAKE!!!! . Listing say counter to counter but send by normal post R19.00. Pay R295.00 for shipping!!!

by taaibos (75 rating2.gif)

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Shocking, that just makes you want to Blixem ppl!!:mad:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

This is so typical "cheapie imports". There is no excuse to advertise your products this way as to me, it's purposely misleading the buyer. I have bought a sterling silver solution test and now test all my items before advertising. If I say it's 925 sterling silver, it's been tested and is authentic. Also, they key is to purpose from reputable sellers and not off these "sites"......

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

"AL CHIPO" - the chain gang:awesome:

Pathway    10
Pathway

I don't even look at this seller's stuff, because of the shipping.

Dumdledore    10
Dumdledore

When something is Hallmarked is jewellery not 92.5% genuine silver? Oh boy now I am totally confused here.

Vegar    10
Vegar

The shipping charges border on the criminal!!

Vegar    10
Vegar
I don't even look at this seller's stuff, because of the shipping.

I contacted the seller about their outrageous shipping cost for a tiny charm:

Your question was;

How do you justify the shipping cost of R75.00 for an item which would cost R19.30 as an econoparcel? Do you know that it is against Bidorbuy policies to profit on shipping? Check the forum.

The answer is;

Already spoked to Bob. No one forcing you to buy if you are uncomfortable. We have labor, Petro, packaging, car, Internet costs included. Regards

- Ok, so I am paying towards a Porche ???

I am drawing the conclusion that the shipping makes up for the R1 auctions.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Internet costs now form part of shipping? Good grief - this is a new one on me! And to charge shipping which is almost equal to the cost of an oil-change for the car is not part of shipping either!

It's not right to try and recoup costs by way of excessive shipping!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

This is the problem we face from overseas imports, especially from China and Hong Kong. The items are staped (engraved) but once you do the test, the metal turns black. The best is to only purchase from a reputable seller so that you have peace of mind as to the authenticity of the item.

When something is Hallmarked is jewellery not 92.5% genuine silver? Oh boy now I am totally confused here.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Well I can say that I am not a schlockmeister selling on bidorbuy that our jewellery is 925 Sterling Silver as buyers shall wondering if you are selling fake sterling silver or the genuine 925 sterling silver.

Edited by TS Ron

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

I'm increasing my shipping fees as well...My Triton is very thirsty, i have to have oil,water,fuel,filters,spark plugs checked before posting a package...and a pie/coke, I'm not standing in a queue with an empty stomach.:colbert: