Sign in to follow this  
MAGTraders

DVD Suppliers

MAGTraders    10
MAGTraders

Hi,

I want to sell DVDs on BidOrBuy but do not currently have any suppliers. Please if somebody knows of any suppliers of legitimate DVDs (any region) who could do business with me then please let me know or PM me.

I am based in Cape Town and would prefer South African based suppliers however I will not rule out doing business with an overseas supplier.

Thanks! :wink:

Delicious    10
Delicious

I don't know how successful it would be - the ones i have are marked down to the ground practically, and don't move.

Before you ask i don't participate much in Wed and Fri specials.

I have a couple if you are interested - and if you wanna settle on a price i can change them to that price and close?

SBV    10
SBV
Hi,

I want to sell DVDs on BidOrBuy but do not currently have any suppliers. Please if somebody knows of any suppliers of legitimate DVDs (any region) who could do business with me then please let me know or PM me.

I am based in Cape Town and would prefer South African based suppliers however I will not rule out doing business with an overseas supplier.

Thanks! :wink:

Hi,

You can open up a COD account with the following local distributors:

1) Sterkinekor

2) NuMetro

3) Next Video

4) Impact Video

Contact them and request their respective retail catalogues to see what's on offer.

Regards.