Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cool Catz

Psp wanted

4 posts in this topic

:cheesy: Hi all is there anyone out there that has a PSP they are not using and can let me have it for my daughter. My husband was not working for a while and all the accounts ran up, he only manage to find something now. It is my LO Birthday soon and she really wants one.

Her older sister did have one a while ago, but it got stolen and we were never able to replace it, we do still have most of the games. My daughter is turning 10, I have tried my best to save for one, but things have been so difficult for us as a family, that I wont be able to do it on my own.

Please send me a message, if you are able to assist.

jills:awesome:

Edited by Cool Catz
No contact details

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

I would donate a psp no problem and i am sure there are ppl here who would do the same...,but the word "unemployed" is a word to frequently used nowadays.

I do not think that posting something like that here is appropriate and even if it was, shouldn't you rather ask if there is somebody here that can help your husband with a Job rather then asking for a donation?

Macdonalds hire people, what about being a car guard,wash cars for a while, there is no shame in it...anything helps.

There is always something out there...

A fact...My brother has a Master degree and was "unemployed" for almost 3 years, he swallowed his pride and worked all kinds of small jobs he even worked at Rhodes Canned food, real crappy job....now he has landed a Huge job with an Insane Package!

I hope things work out for you.

Hi, thank you for your honest reply and kind words. I should of worded my request differently, he was unemployed and has started working, and believe me he tried and applied everywhere. Our *** is great and has helped him find something that he enjoys.

I should not of asked it the way I did, I am not asking for a new PSP, but maybe someone has 1 that they no longer need or use.

Have a super day,

Jillsk

I will see what i can do, it is Xmas.

Gimme a day or 2.

100% you are a super star - don't stress to much, I am just asking maybe something good somewhere can happen. Her Birthday is close to Christmas so it can be for any of the 2.

Thank you for caring.