Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Police

Stalkers

Fashion Police

Hi,

I'd like to know what is coming from the user who reported my authentic Guess handbags as fakes?

As I have already reported, this person has been harrasing and threatening me and my family on personal levels and on my personal contact number at home. I have already enquired about cases like these; it's a criminal offence (extortion / intimidation & harrasment). This is unacceptable behaviour.

ATOMICSQUIRREL

Is he/she harassing you and your family because he/she thinks your bags are fake...?

That's pretty sick.

Ps. Are you an authorised retailer for Guess Handbags?

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL

Fashion Police

No, I doubt it's about that as this person knows very well that my bags are from a division of Busby. Quite honestly I'm a bit uncertain what it is about; they have been copying some of my items as well. I suspect it's related to a previous thread I have posted concerning copying of images and discriptions.

I have submitted everyting upon BoB's request before I listed them. Therefore, that is not what I'm concerned about - It's the fact that I'm being contacted, threatened and harrased on a personal level in my personal time on a Sunday - & will not tolerate it.

Cool Catz

You should not stress to much about this it happens to the best of us. :whistling: Sometimes people are jsut plain jealous - just ignore,

Fashion Police

you're right, thank you

ATOMICSQUIRREL

...and extremely bored, and that nogal over xmas! A-NEE-A!:colbert:

Fashion Police
...and extremely bored, and that nogal over xmas! A-NEE-A!:colbert:

lol thanks I'm smiling now :o)

mrmouse

I would open an incident docket with the SAP , if it escalates you then have a reference to refer to , its not the same as laying a charge against the person .

Fashion Police
I would open an incident docket with the SAP , if it escalates you then have a reference to refer to , its not the same as laying a charge against the person .

Brilliant idea! Thanks!

Vegar

I bought Prada sneakers from The Fashion Police - the REAL DEAL.

You can also ask the Officer in Charge to contact your nemesis and explain the seriousness of harassment and intimidation.

Fashion Police

I've reported the incident to SAPS, as I continued receiving calls until Wednesday. These are people I knew personally, and have not had contact with them in nearly a year.

I've learned that they made use of a very dodgy way to obtain my mobile number. It turns out that they were unhappy that I reported them to BidorBuy for using my images and also accused me of reporting their items as fakes.

After I've reported the threats and harassment to BoB community watch, they responded by reporting my personal life and insulted me (irrelevant) to BoB, also with very serious unrealistic false accusations against me and lies.

At the same time, cleverly they admitted to BoB of purposely making use of the same stock as me to see if they will get a response (which they did). Evidently it was an invitation to get my attention.

In a shorter version, it turns out that I was threatened because of extreme paranoia and BoB community reports received by other users. This has caused major unnecessary distress for me.

circe

hi

use the number that is listed on bob as a bisness nr and get a 2nd fone as your personal phone, or get a phone that take 2 sim cards. and only give the personal nr to family.

hope this helps

frikkie