Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geewhizz

Noo answer on track and trace

10 posts in this topic

I have tried to phone the track and trace number 0860 111 502 for 2 whole days and the phone just rings.

i don't even bother phoning them, i never get through.

We spent 25 minutes just now waiting until they answered...

I needed to speak to them on the phone.

When I called yesterday the phone just rang and rang and then cut off--The whole day

When this happened again early morning I reported a fault on the line.

They eventually answered this afternoon and a robot spoke to me for 45mins until I rang off.

Geewhizz you have to call them at eight o clock in the morning that is when we have had success with track and trace. Do you particular want to speak to the National track and trace.As our main post office here has an track and trace as well. So I shall suggest you call the post office enquire from them if you have a local track and trace at your post office.

bon len sometimes you have to call the Customer Service it is actually called as the track and trace website are not properly updated all the time. Thanks for the link though.

bon len sometimes you have to call the Customer Service it is actually called as the track and trace website are not properly updated all the time. Thanks for the link though.

Believe it or not someone found the fault in SAPO`s system and fixed it via the link quite

a while back.

That SAPO can`t / wont / have no inclination to fix it themselves is true to form for them. I spoke

to SAPO myself about the link and they told me it was impossible / illegal etc. etc.

But it works. So who cares what they say.

Bon len lets admit if the post office track and trace webpage was in good order then the post employees have to do a days work.:cheesy: