MacMuffin

bidorbuy iPhone app available on iTunes

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

what about Android!!!?

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
what about Android!!!?

It's in the making and should surface before March '12 - otherwise here is a quick fix ;-)

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Any chance of blackberry?

wayjen    10
wayjen

I been using the mobile one for months and now it sux big time, will test this one now Mr Mac.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Any chance of blackberry?

BlackBerry will also come. Our Roadmap will cover all major devices (iOS, Android, WinMo and BB).

wayjen    10
wayjen

ok but am I missing something here? If I go to My Bid or Buy I have Item Tracking and a bunch of options. Purchases and a bunch of options. Sale Not Complete and a bunch of options, and that's where it ends. What about my listings?

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I been using the mobile one for months and now it sux big time, will test this one now Mr Mac.

The iPhone app is hopefully a better experience. We have two mobi-sites (m.bidorbuy.co.za) for more sophisticated phones and (mo.bidorbuy.co.za) for older phones. Once on the mobi-site, you can flip.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I am on m.bidorbuy on the ipod touch 3g but all the headings are down the left had of the screen so very confusing indeed. I am testing the App now and gave my response above.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
ok but am I missing something here? If I go to My Bid or Buy I have Item Tracking and a bunch of options. Purchases and a bunch of options. Sale Not Complete and a bunch of options, and that's where it ends. What about my listings?

We currently don't support a "Seller's view" on the native apps - this is something which will come in the next version...

wayjen    10
wayjen

tsk....tsk...you must be PC, it's not native it's non-european.

Ok i will stick with the other ones till this one has more features but it does look good by the way.

The World Online    10
The World Online
We currently don't support a "Seller's view" on the native apps - this is something which will come in the next version...

This is a real bummer, got my iphone today and the 1st app I downloaded was BOB hoping I could keep an eye on questions asked and sales orders on the go.

keanublack    10
keanublack

Its 15th April...is the Android App not available yet? Its place next to my eBay App is empty!!! How long do we have to wait?

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

The Android app is being pushed out to end of June - development only started last week.

kimsantics    10
kimsantics

would be nice to list items straight from my iphone..

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
would be nice to list items straight from my iphone..

These are scheduled enhancements to be released during Q1 '13 (by no later than April 2013)