Sign in to follow this  
moppies

When ever will I be able to see the 100% rating?

MiemsJewels

I still have 5 unfair neutrals I want to get rid of. Wonder if Khaba can help me with it! Were do I get hold of her Miss Jewels?

MsPlod

Thrilled for you Miss Jewels! Good one Khaba!

Moppies - REALLY hope that the buyer changes their mind... Maybe send them a link to this thread on the forum - I see that they have been buying fairly recently. Maybe they will have a change of heart? Really, a negative is a bit strong. Would love to know why they couldn't have changed it to neutral. Good luck!

Just like blocked buyers are now unblocked by Bob Maybe after a period of time Negative ratings should also disappear ( 1 year perhaps)

I think that there could be a way of being able to request that negative ratings be taken away. I think that it needs to be moderated though. There are some truly shady traders whose negative ratings should NEVER be allowed to be taken away - since these are the only thing which tells us "buyer beware!"

If I as a buyer were approached to remove negative or neutral ratings from the two traders I have given these to - I would not be able to say "Yes". I believe they still deserve them - and quite frankly - the trader who has neutral ratings from me should in fact have NEGATIVE ones - since to this day I have not yet received these items. Have given up after many, many interchanges, getting BoB involved, etc. It is just not worth the negative energy and the hours of to and fro-ing. Learned my lessons, fingers and toes burned to a crisp in those waters. Sorry for anyone else who gets suckered by them.

Incidentally - the likelihood of revenge rating is what stopped me from changing the ratings to negative in the first place. That trader is known for his mindless revenge ratings... Mr. Ouch that hurts!

Miss Jewels

Hi Miems. Khaba = male (lol)

I don't think they will get involved with removing neutrals as it does not affect the ratings. The only time they will react is if it was a retaliation/unfair negative rating.

I've previously enquired about my neutrals but they're gonna be there to stay....incorrect/unfair and all

I still have 5 unfair neutrals I want to get rid of. Wonder if Khaba can help me with it! Were do I get hold of her Miss Jewels?

Little Miss Muffet
Ek hoor jou Moppies.

Ek sit nou al briefies in elke pakkie om die kopers MOOI TE VRA om my te kontak as hul die volkome tevrede is nie.

Nogsteeds is daar mense wat sal negative rate sonder om my te probeer kontak. Ek het nog nooi gewyer om te refund of replace nie....

Maar nou ja, wat sal ons se!!

"Today the customer is wrong and I am keeping my cool"

I have lost my cool and am planning my ....................:twisted: Just wait

Oops!! wrong quote--Sorry Hildat--Quote above

Edited by geewhizz