Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moppies

When ever will I be able to see the 100% rating?

28 posts in this topic

[h=1]moppies (1104 rating5.gif)[/h]

With 4 neutrals and 1 negative rating, my percentage is now for months at 99.91%. When will I EVER be able to see the 100%?

It makes my "mopkop" to go straight

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2347[/ATTACH]

Moppies, praat maar mooi met die koper wat jou 'n negative gegee het. Onderhandel maar 'n bietjie, al kos dit jou 'n paar rand ekstra.

'n 100% Positiewe rating rekord is meer werd as die paar rand wat jy gaan verloor.

Sterkte

Miems

:smile:

PS. Ek sien nou eers dit is lank terug se negatief. Soe! Jy sal dalk tot op 99.9% gaan maar nie 100% nie. Dit is jammer!

Edited by MiemsJewels

Miems

Het probeer maar soms is mense kleurblind of net plain difficult

Miems

Het probeer maar soms is mense kleurblind of net plain difficult

Ag wat Moppies. jou ratings is nogsteeds goed!

Hi Moppies, is it at all possible to ever get a 100% rating after even just one bad rating? (I am still working on my own one) But I do hope very much it is possible!!! (p.s. your bracelet is coming soon so please dont give me a negative - hehe!)

Miems, how on earth have you maintained a 100% ratings with almost 10 000 stars - it must be a HERCULEAN task - totally inspirational!!! WoW! WOW!

Hi Moppies, is it at all possible to ever get a 100% rating after even just one bad rating? (I am still working on my own one) But I do hope very much it is possible!!! (p.s. your bracelet is coming soon so please dont give me a negative - hehe!)

I am VERY tempting to give you a negative because you advertised an item you don't have!!!! Jokes aside - I am not a difficult buyer and I REALLY cannot wait to get my bracelet. I PROMISE to give you a A+ rating!!!

moppies (1104 rating5.gif)

With 4 neutrals and 1 negative rating, my percentage is now for months at 99.91%. When will I EVER be able to see the 100%?

It makes my "mopkop" to go straight

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2347[/ATTACH]

Moppies I am sure you offer a fantastic service. I would sincerely suggest you just carry on offering the wonderful service you do and do not concentrate to much on the hundred percent ratings. You shall one day be pleasantly surprised.:smile:

Edited by Dumdledore

Miems, how on earth have you maintained a 100% ratings with almost 10 000 stars - it must be a HERCULEAN task - totally inspirational!!! WoW! WOW!

Lucky silver, hard work and fight for my 100% ratings. Negotiating always works! Kind words, never get cross, keep calm. Remember the customer is always right, even if he is wrong! :smile:

I am VERY tempting to give you a negative because you advertised an item you don't have!!!! Jokes aside - I am not a difficult buyer and I REALLY cannot wait to get my bracelet. I PROMISE to give you a A+ rating!!!
o

Hehe! But please remember this was a "DEAL of the Week" and you bid at night and I didnt have access to the listing to change it before it was sold out, but please be sure you wont be disappointed. But back to topic: best of luck in getting our ratings back for both of us!

Lucky silver, hard work and fight for my 100% ratings. Negotiating always works! Kind words, never get cross, keep calm. Remember the customer is always right, even if he is wrong! :smile:

Hehe thanks for the advice but Miems with ratings like yours, I think there must be some other magic to the way you work too! You really stand out for us little guys to aspire to and work towards - together with Asha Craft and her 10 000 ratings!!! Awesome to think this is what the future may hold for us (relatively) newbies.

My only 2 negatives are from Mr D King..... and only because I rated him negative for extremely bad service! Maybe, since he's no longer on BoB, I can ask the powers that be if they'll ever consider removing these two horrible ratings?:embarrest:

My only 2 negatives are from Mr D King..... and only because I rated him negative for extremely bad service! Maybe, since he's no longer on BoB, I can ask the powers that be if they'll ever consider removing these two horrible ratings?:embarrest:

Miss Jewels, I certainly think it is worth the request and I hope you come right. Please let us know.

That was unfair revenge ratings from his side miss Jewels! I am sure the forces can make it disappear somehow!

shame moppies...sniff:thinking:

a 1000 sales is AWESOME you should be proud.

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL

shame moppies...sniff:thinking:

Jy kan maklik praat Vortechz lol:smile1:

vortechz (9)

Rating:100.00% positive ratings

Khaba, thank you for my Xmas gift! You're the best!!! 100% positive ratings.

Miss Jewels, I certainly think it is worth the request and I hope you come right. Please let us know.

Congratulations Miss Jewels WOW!!

Ek hoor jou Moppies.

Ek sit nou al briefies in elke pakkie om die kopers MOOI TE VRA om my te kontak as hul die volkome tevrede is nie.

Nogsteeds is daar mense wat sal negative rate sonder om my te probeer kontak. Ek het nog nooi gewyer om te refund of replace nie....

Maar nou ja, wat sal ons se!!

:cool:

Today the customer is wrong but I am keeping:cool:

Just like blocked buyers are now unblocked by Bob Maybe after a period of time Negative ratings should also disappear ( 1 year perhaps)

Although BoB does not normally get involved with ratings, negative ratings will only be removed by them if it was deemed "unfair". e.g. rataliation ratings. If however a buyer did not honour or adhere to the T & C's of the seller, and a negative rating was given, this will not be removed by BoB as it is seen as a true reflection of the actual transaction.

Just like blocked buyers are now unblocked by Bob Maybe after a period of time Negative ratings should also disappear ( 1 year perhaps)

This is wonderful news Miss Jewels! Congrats and ENJOY!

Thank you.

This is wonderful news Miss Jewels! Congrats and ENJOY!

Yahhh! I just also wanted to share my wonder news that I am back up to 100%! Shoo! But it takes a lot of work to try and keep up with so many incredible sellers on BidorBuy and their massive and impecable ratings! I am crossing my fingers that the next negative wont be for awhile, but I would just like to say to any buyers reading this - please remember, before rating negative, contact your seller as 99.9% of them want you to be happy with your purchase and their service

;-)