Sign in to follow this  
AGS Royldene

Cant register as Basic Seller!!!

AGS Royldene    10
AGS Royldene

I opened a bid or buy account and wanted to register as just a basic seller, after my acount was created i clicked on selling items and of course i was redirected to a page where i should register as a seller now, but i was imediatly dropped onto a page to register as a advanced seller ,i was given no option to become a basic seller. Bid or buy clearly states that one can choose between being a basic seller or an advanced one. I can't find any place to register as a basic seller!!! please help!!!!

admin    0
admin

Hi AGS Royldene,

Welcome to the forums.

Please supply the documents as requested via email on the 5th.

Thank you.

AGS Royldene    10
AGS Royldene

i do not understand your reply. to whom should i send what details??

qball    10
qball

bidorbuy Community Watch sent you an email on the 5th of December requesting documentation of ID and proof of residence. These must be certified copies sent to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za.

Thank you for your co-operation.

AGS Royldene    10
AGS Royldene

I understand, and i did suply the required info, but i do not wish to reguster as a advanced seller,but only a basic seller.

thank you

qball    10
qball

According to the details received you are under age, therefore cannot enter into a contract with consent from your parents. Please forward copies of your parent's id and certified letter stating that they give consent for you to trade. This can be sent to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. We also need a copy of your ID.

Thank you.

qball    10
qball

14.2 Transactions in case of a minor

14.2.1 If you are under 18 years of age or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding and enforceable agreement, then you may not register as a user or make use of the services of bidorbuy, unless you are duly supervised by and you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian or spouse.

14.2.2 If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person hereby agrees to be bound and to be liable and responsible for you and for all your obligations or duties in terms of the agreement entered into between yourself and bidorbuy (Pty) Ltd.

14.2.3 We strictly reserve our rights to refuse our service, terminate/suspend your account or cancel orders, should bidorbuy, in our sole discretion find that you have failed for whatsoever reason to comply with the aforementioned provisions or the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, without prejudice to any other rights that we may have at law.

14.2.4 To the extent that you utilize our services, we shall deem it that you were / are supervised by and that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian or curator or trustee. The onus to prove that you were not supervised or did obtain the requisite consent shall rest with you.