Sign in to follow this  
scooby784

False advertising?

scooby784    10
scooby784

The seller Neux is using false advertising in one of his/her listings which he/she has every Wednesday/Friday. In the title the seller states that the tv is "FULL HD" while in the auction discription it states that the tv resolution is WXGA 1366 (H) * 768 (V) which is not Full HD but HD ready. Full Hd is 1920 (w) x 1080 (h). Many buyers may not be technically aware of this and many be fooled into thinking its a Full HD tv.

I have tried to contact the seller twice in the past 2 weeks about the problem but have had no response.

Here's a link.

Dumdledore    10
Dumdledore

Please invite Neux to the forum the last time I checked his ratings it was quite high I do not think someone shall jeopardize their selling skills on bidorbuy it could be an innocent error.

scooby784    10
scooby784

I thought the same and have tried the contact the seller. This is now the 3rd week in which I have had no response.

Dumdledore    10
Dumdledore

Maybe the seller is ill or has an emergency in his family but please contact the bidorbuy staff or click report an problems the bidorbuy staff shall deal with it.

scooby784    10
scooby784

1 step ahead of you, alreday done.

Dumdledore    10
Dumdledore

Okay that is great the bidorbuy staff shall get back to you as soon as possible.