Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Price altered to R1

amcintyre

I placed a bid on something selling on Crazy Wednesday and was the winning bidder at something like R40 (I think). This morning I got an email stating that my bid had been altered - and is now R1. Why would a seller delete a losing bid in order that their winning bid is lower? I'm not complaining as now I could possibly get the item at R1. :toung:

DestinysAngels
I placed a bid on something selling on Crazy Wednesday and was the winning bidder at something like R40 (I think). This morning I got an email stating that my bid had been altered - and is now R1. Why would a seller delete a losing bid in order that their winning bid is lower? I'm not complaining as now I could possibly get the item at R1. :toung:

The bidder were probably a scammer or they could have ask't for the bid to be deleted!

lilythepink

I agree with DA. The bidder above your bid probably has low ratings and the seller doesn't trust him/her, or the seller has had previous dealings with that bidder and doesn't want to deal with him/her. Lucky for you!