Sign in to follow this  
ingecrafts

Help i bid and now saw the shipping is very high

ingecrafts    10
ingecrafts

HI,

Ok, so I havent bought anything, been selling a few items...

I dont know much about buying and I bid on two items this morning, the one is a ring and the other a digital photo frame... but wow to my amazament the shipping is done from overseas. I checked to see where the seller is from, and they are both from SA, but now saw that there shipment is done from overseas. The rings postage is R250.00 and the digital photoframe is R350.00.

I DONT WANT THAT ANYMORE, I KNOW I CANT DELETE OR ASK THEM TO DELETE THE BID. IM VERY UNHAPPY NOW. I JUST HOPE SOMEONE OUTBIDS ME, because I dont want to pay that much.

That was the first and last time I bid on an item before not reading everything.

What can I do, because I dont want negative ratings. That will just make it harder for me to sell on BOB!!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi there. You can ask the seller to please delete your bid. If you don't get any help there, contact BoB on 0861 88 0861

ingecrafts    10
ingecrafts

ok thank you I will ask the seller...

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Also check if the seller is verified (insert a link to the item) as only vertified sellers with permission to do dropshipping is allowed to advertise this way. If they are not on the drop shippers list, their listing is illegal and must also be reported to BoB

Dumdledore    10
Dumdledore

Miss Jewels maybe you should accept the role as Moderator :smile1:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

:smile1:

Miss Jewels maybe you should accept the role as Moderator :smile1:

brands online    10
brands online
ok thank you I will ask the seller...

BOB will delete the bid for you with a little note to the seller that they are required by the CPA to do so.:blink1:

As the buyer you do have the right to have your bid deleted.

ingecrafts    10
ingecrafts

one bid was deleted without any hassle, but the other one is not deleted and i got a mail late last night that i won the bid. i send another message to the seller now, but not getting any reaction. will give it another day then i will do the necessary... thank you for the help

Dumdledore    10
Dumdledore
one bid was deleted without any hassle, but the other one is not deleted and i got a mail late last night that i won the bid. i send another message to the seller now, but not getting any reaction. will give it another day then i will do the necessary... thank you for the help

Rather do it now ask the seller again I am sure they are not allowed to refuse to delete a bid. Good luck with this as some sellers get very irated with being requested to delete a bid.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Also read carefully before you bid, especially drop shipping and postage charges.