Sign in to follow this  
selabi

Shane Harty is back

selabi    10
selabi

Shane Harty (60 rating2.gif)

Rating: 84.09% positive ratings

I hope that now BOB has let him back on to sell that he might send the items we paid for but did not recieve almost 6 months ago or will BOB make it my problem again because they didnt even bother following up when we didnt get our pictures stay away from this guy

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I hope he comes to the party with you, Vulcan Silver. Perhaps he's mended his ways?

selabi    10
selabi

Thanks lily but im not holding my breath there is always a problem it seems with the buyer when things dont arrive

qball    11
qball

Hi Vulcan Silver

I have checked our emails dating back as far as the beginning of the year, I cannot find a single complaint or email regarding this issue. Did you receive a ticket number when you submitted the mail to us?

selabi    10
selabi

Hi Gball

This happend so long ago that i dont have any information concerning this but as you can see below my negative rating is a number of other people who did not get what they paid for.I have been through the process and to go an lay police complaints and try get my money back is just not worth it as at the end of the day i am going to end up running around for nothing and nothing will happen the fact that so many people who did not recieve the property from this seller also didnt bother can only mean as a buyer its just not worth chasing otherwise we would have.

qball    11
qball

Hi Silver Vulcan

Unfortunately we don't simply go on what ratings state. We need buyers to contact us if they have any issues. If buyers don't alert us to these issues we can't always take action.

We have restricted the seller's account and asked for feedback.

selabi    10
selabi

Thanks Gball

I see the seller answered my question and offered to send me new pictures i will take him up on the offer and let you now how it proceeds.I would also like to ask that in the mean time you allow the seller to trade as i dont want him to suffer due to a small amount like this i am hoping that he will not do it again

qball    11
qball
Thanks Gball

I see the seller answered my question and offered to send me new pictures i will take him up on the offer and let you now how it proceeds.I would also like to ask that in the mean time you allow the seller to trade as i dont want him to suffer due to a small amount like this i am hoping that he will not do it again

Thank you, please let me know how things proceed. I will re-instate their selling ability as requested.

Kind regards

Cuan

selabi    10
selabi

Hi Gball

many thanks it looks like we getting some where i have been contacted and we are working on sorting it out many thanks for your help

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Is he some sort of a celebrity here?:thinking:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Is he some sort of a celebrity here?:thinking:

You might think so with the title of the thread! :smile: