Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilythepink

Some more strange slippers

12 posts in this topic

Wayne will love the balls Lilly! He's mos always into balls!

Just think how great he will look when he wears them with his charity shop false teeth and glass eye while he travels in his trolley with all the bag ladies chasing him. Now that is an idea for his Christmas present but they must be pink (hope Jenny reads this!) LOL

Perfect for when I stroll along the beachfront in Miami.

Won't you have to pay import duties on the trolley? Perhaps also on the "slippers"?

You need to try them out on the Cape Town beaches first. Just make sure I am with you so I can laugh and laugh.

No no no Lily of the Valley, in Miami they have old ladies with enhanced bosoms and gold strolling the beaches with their Zimmer frames here in Cape Town they all sitting in their Waterfront Homes looking at the beach. How am I supposed to get me a Sugar mommy here? I tried Meals on Wheels but the roller skates were hurting my ankles.

Edited by wayjen

That's why you need to doll yourself up with these slippers! You'll catch so many Sea Point ladies with them!

That's why you need to doll yourself up with these slippers! You'll catch so many Sea Point ladies with them!

Mrs Cohen is Miami has $$$$$$$$$ and Mrs Cohen in Cape Town has RRRRRRRR, guess which one I want.

Yes, but the ones in Miami are gross! Make sure you find one with one foot in the grave so you don't have look at her for too long.

Yes, but the ones in Miami are gross! Make sure you find one with one foot in the grave so you don't have look at her for too long.

That's the idea.

"shall we go for a cruise on your yacht, my dear? Please sign this form in case you can't swim".

And you can throw the pink slippers in after her! (Just make sure you capture all this on film and report back to the forum with the evidence, please!)

Let her wear the slippers when you throw her overboard, Wayne. They look good enough to be sponges so they'll help her sink quickly.

I wonder why the black stars (starfish?) had to be added to the grapes? Perhaps they're a hidden warning to the wealthy Mrs Cohen in Miami that there is something not quite right with Wayne and she needs to be careful.

Oh yes, Wayne, don't forget to ensure that Mrs Cohen has altered her will in your favour before you give her the slippers, take her out to sea and dump her in the ocean! :oops: