Sign in to follow this  
32slash32

Wanted rugby card 1992 Sports Deck Francois Pienaar

32slash32

Hello,

I am looking for the rugby card of Francois from 1992 issued by Sports Deck. Please contact me if you have the card available. Thanks

32slash32

I see that one is for sale but I'm unable to bid on it or contact the seller. Does anyone have a suggestion how to purchase it? I'm from the so would need it shipped there. I could send a PayPal for pounds or euros or us dollars but rand isn't an option. I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks

32slash32

Still looking.

32slash32

I saw this but wasn't abl to bid. I would offer 15 USD if someone could buy this and then accept a PayPal from me and ship to the US. I tried to contact the seller but bidorbuy would not let me since my address could not be confirmed.

Rugby - FRANCOIS PIENAAR RUGBY TRADING CARD 1992 was listed for R30.00 on 15 Mar at 17:16 by RETRO COLLECT in Montagu (ID:34176545)

Thanks for any help with this

32slash32

I'm still trying to get this card. The entire set is for sale Soccer - Amazing Sprotsdeck 1992 Banfin Curry Cup (128 photo cards) plus 90 International rugby photo cards. was listed for R720.00 on 26 Aug at 13:00 by jhkruger in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:8733079)

I live n the US so my address could not be verified by bidorbuy so I can't even contact the seller. If the cards are not glued to stuck in the album then I would pay 40 US dollars for the Francois Pienaar card.

Thanks