Sign in to follow this  
blackfeather

registering items for sale

blackfeather

i have been a buyer for a short while now, and bought some great items. selling items is a totaly different matter. seemingly one needs a three month course or something because it is one big technical mess to get a single item on. So much so that i have decided to stay with buying only. please try to make the process a bit less technical.

MacMuffin
i have been a buyer for a short while now, and bought some great items. selling items is a totaly different matter. seemingly one needs a three month course or something because it is one big technical mess to get a single item on. So much so that i have decided to stay with buying only. please try to make the process a bit less technical.

Give our customer care guys a call and they will walk you through it if you still struggle after reading the online help.

amcintyre

I'm not a big-time seller and I tend to buy more than I sell. The first time listing and completing a sale was very confusing - it took my approximately 30 minutes per listing. It does get easier over time. I now know what I want and it's very easy to list and upload pictures etc. Using the BOB teaching video clips help a lot.