Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrmouse

Im still annoyed , but there are more important things in life !

5 posts in this topic

Maybe im just sensitive , correct me if im wrong , I recently sold a tablet P.C , customer said its scratched , wasnt happy , I said send it back ill refund ( no problem ) . I got tablet back , its been formatted all loaded software is gone , all modem 3G software is gone for MTN and Vodacom , it took hours to get someone to set this thing up for me , its resett to Shenzen Chinese , Shenzen weather , I cant read half the factory things anymore because theyre in chinese ,a computer shop loaded , dictionarys , book readers , health and vitamin calculators , sickness and disease reference charts , Encyclopedias ,weather and temperature monitors , monthly tables , ,,,, Theyre all gone , I cant go back to the different shops and ask them to redo the machine for free they will laugh at me.My gripe for the day , now I feel better , let me go feed another hungry baby or ten < they never complain and I will never tire of them !:whistling:

Surely the refund is subject to the item being returned in its original condition?

Agreed. I would not refund this buyer. If it was scratched, why not return it immediately BEFORE they decided to format or download other software?

This is not acceptable and I would not be happy to refund the buyer in a case like this as its not in original condition.

I would not have the audacity to return something that I had had "altered" and expect a refund.

What proof does the buyer have that some other third party didn't (amongst all the other things) scratch the item?

I think it's a cheek to now expect a refund.