Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

Im still annoyed , but there are more important things in life !

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Maybe im just sensitive , correct me if im wrong , I recently sold a tablet P.C , customer said its scratched , wasnt happy , I said send it back ill refund ( no problem ) . I got tablet back , its been formatted all loaded software is gone , all modem 3G software is gone for MTN and Vodacom , it took hours to get someone to set this thing up for me , its resett to Shenzen Chinese , Shenzen weather , I cant read half the factory things anymore because theyre in chinese ,a computer shop loaded , dictionarys , book readers , health and vitamin calculators , sickness and disease reference charts , Encyclopedias ,weather and temperature monitors , monthly tables , ,,,, Theyre all gone , I cant go back to the different shops and ask them to redo the machine for free they will laugh at me.My gripe for the day , now I feel better , let me go feed another hungry baby or ten < they never complain and I will never tire of them !:whistling:

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

Surely the refund is subject to the item being returned in its original condition?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Agreed. I would not refund this buyer. If it was scratched, why not return it immediately BEFORE they decided to format or download other software?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

This is not acceptable and I would not be happy to refund the buyer in a case like this as its not in original condition.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

No Refunds! :evil:

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

I would not have the audacity to return something that I had had "altered" and expect a refund.

What proof does the buyer have that some other third party didn't (amongst all the other things) scratch the item?

I think it's a cheek to now expect a refund.