Sign in to follow this  
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Waiting for a Response on my purchase.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

I Bought an item from a bob member on the 21st of November and paid for it on the 21 st of november.

It is now the 24th of November....

I have not received any response whatsoever from the seller, not a rating, email, or tracking nr.

Nothing frustrates me more than POOR communication.!!!!

I have emailed this person 3 times, 1 went through the other 2 came back "delivery error"

This guy only has an email address....no phone numbers whatsoever.

How are these ppl allowed to register and trade only with a email address?

I paid for overnight speed postage, meaning that i want it ASAP! That is what the service is there for!

I dont mind waiting a day or 2 but then there must be some sort of communication.

I Didn't want to post any names because i hate complaining and pointing fingers, but this is ridiculous.

If this guy doesnt get back to me is there any way i can get my money back, it was a BOB transfer...?

ADMIN....?

:mad:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Eish! Is the person on the forum? Maybe you could PM them. Hope you come right.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Goodness Vortechz, let me check quickly, did you buy from me?

Naaaa! Was not from me! Phew!! Thanks!

kyle2    10
kyle2

Sometimes the seller has a huge amount of things to work through, might be an oversight on the sellers part, doubt if it is deliberate, put the link to your item bought up here, some light might be shed.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
Goodness Vortechz, let me check quickly, did you buy from me?

Naaaa! Was not from me! Phew!! Thanks!

lmao no miems, its not you, im sure you treat your customers the same way you want them to treat you.:razz:

voldermort    10
voldermort

I would suggest waiting a bit, I too when buying ask sellers to supply me with tracking number when posted however I bought 3 items from the same seller a few weeks ago, also received no response at all but within a week items were at my Post Office in great condition.......yes, I would have preferred a tracking number but some sellers perhaps are a bit new and don't really understand the importance behind that request.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
Sometimes the seller has a huge amount of things to work through, might be an oversight on the sellers part, doubt if it is deliberate, put the link to your item bought up here, some light might be shed.

I know ppl can get busy but it only takes a second to respond....everybody nowadays have a cellphone and access to internet or email so there is no excuse for not responding unless he is in jail or hunting bears in Siberia.

If they don't have time to attend to their customers then they shouldn't be selling their stuff here.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I am one of those "guilty" sellers who do not send emails to my buyers upon every order, payment, etc. Reason being is that I am exceptionally busy and do everything myself! Run two online businesses, run a home, plus now the additional responsibilities regarding the purchase of the new house, sale of the old house, all banking, attorneys', change of address, change of banking details, organising for the furniture to be removed, arranging for a repairman to do some "fix ups" around the old house, etc. And I've had the additional heartache of having to put three of my cats to sleep too in the past few weeks - no time to mourn - that will have to come later when I have the chance.

I'm putting in an average of 18 hours per day in the office alone and am a walking zombie! I've got over 40 parcels to get out today alone, and all I want to do is go and crash to get some sleep. But priorities come first - parcels MUST get out today the latest as I'm on the road again tomorrow for two days. (and coffee is having absolutely zero effect on me anymore!)

Hopefully things will improve once we're in the new house as hubby promised that he'd take some of my load of responsibilities - but just to train him will be another saga!

But on the note of overnight parcels - I try my utmost to get my overnight's out by latest the Thursday of each week so that the buyer would get their items before the weekend. This is stated clearly under my shipping terms, as well as specific dates as a guideline to the upcoming shipping dates. Sometimes I run a day or so behind schedule (especially of late), but sometimes things are beyond my control - like the driveway / carport flooding out again last night - I'll have to swim to my car to get out to the PO today! :)

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

I do understand that we are human and we make mistakes....but.

I also have two businesses to run, and i also do all the accounting, payments,purchases,deliveries etc.

But i firmly believe in Service Excellence.

I have only sold a few items so far online (im new) but i have been in business for over 10 years.

I make damn sure the customer gets all the information they require and that all questions are answered.

I post emediately after payment is received.

I contact them afterwards and follow up to make sure they are happy with their purchase.

In the long run it pays off believe me.

That is why i havent posted the seller details here because i still have his best interest at heart.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

The seller must keep in mind that you paid for Speed service Vortechz. Did you try to phone him?

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
I am one of those "guilty" sellers who do not send emails to my buyers upon every order, payment, etc. Reason being is that I am exceptionally busy and do everything myself! Run two online businesses, run a home, plus now the additional responsibilities regarding the purchase of the new house, sale of the old house, all banking, attorneys', change of address, change of banking details, organising for the furniture to be removed, arranging for a repairman to do some "fix ups" around the old house, etc. And I've had the additional heartache of having to put three of my cats to sleep too in the past few weeks - no time to mourn - that will have to come later when I have the chance.

I'm putting in an average of 18 hours per day in the office alone and am a walking zombie! I've got over 40 parcels to get out today alone, and all I want to do is go and crash to get some sleep. But priorities come first - parcels MUST get out today the latest as I'm on the road again tomorrow for two days. (and coffee is having absolutely zero effect on me anymore!)

Hopefully things will improve once we're in the new house as hubby promised that he'd take some of my load of responsibilities - but just to train him will be another saga!

But on the note of overnight parcels - I try my utmost to get my overnight's out by latest the Thursday of each week so that the buyer would get their items before the weekend. This is stated clearly under my shipping terms, as well as specific dates as a guideline to the upcoming shipping dates. Sometimes I run a day or so behind schedule (especially of late), but sometimes things are beyond my control - like the driveway / carport flooding out again last night - I'll have to swim to my car to get out to the PO today! :)

Maybe its time to employ somebody to help out.:razz:

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
The seller must keep in mind that you paid for Speed service Vortechz. Did you try to phone him?

Refer to my first posting miems.:razz:

Cali Craft and Gems
Maybe its time to employ somebody to help out.:razz:

That is why hubby has resigned from his job! He will be helping me out from early next year - he's claimed that he will take over all household responsibilities (house husband), and will be taking over one half of the workload (the smaller business) so that he can learn without being thrown directly into the deep end! CCG is my baby 100%, and (TAC) The Alley Cat will be his.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Refer to my first posting miems.:razz:

O I C Vortechz. Dit is onaanvaarbaar ja, veral as die e-mails ook nog bounce!

Is it a new seller?

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
That is why hubby has resigned from his job! He will be helping me out from early next year - he's claimed that he will take over all household responsibilities (house husband), and will be taking over one half of the workload (the smaller business) so that he can learn without being thrown directly into the deep end! CCG is my baby 100%, and (TAC) The Alley Cat will be his.

Oho Calli, What if your husband gives his resignation the first month he works as a "house husband"!

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL
O I C Vortechz. Dit is onaanvaarbaar ja, veral as die e-mails ook nog bounce!

Is it a new seller?

Hi Miems, sy rating is nie te sleg nie maar ek sien dat dit al voorheen gebeur het met iemand op sy ratings. Persoon het langer as n maand gewag en ook nie sy geld terug gerky nie.....nou sluk ek hard!:sad:

Cali Craft and Gems
Oho Calli, What if your husband gives his resignation the first month he works as a "house husband"!

I'll probably fire him first - I'm very fussy when it comes to the office side of my life and certain household responsibilities - no slacking off! But he can't resign from working for / with me - I know his weaknesses and I will not hesitate to use them against him! LOL

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Forewarned is forearmed, Cali. Good grief!

Hope that your new venture and your new home are going to be a tremendous success.