Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Broken "Sign In"

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Hi

My "Sign In' button is broken :sad:

I've checked out some other sites and it works, but not on bob. It does however sign in if I hit the enter button. Can anyone tell me why. At the bottom of the page it also says "error on page"

?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I'm having trouble with the forum. Takes me in after a while, but takes forever to load the " new posts" page

alloway65    10
alloway65
I'm having trouble with the forum. Takes me in after a while, but takes forever to load the " new posts" page

Whats new!!!!!:mad:

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

I have a brand new Sign in Button for you, never been used only R400...let me know, i do lay bye's as well.:razz:

wayjen    10
wayjen

The forum has been giving problem for days now. I think if they remove the Buy Now listings under our listings and leave the Blocked Buyers thingy alone then it will work properly.

wayjen    10
wayjen
I have a brand new Sign in Button for you, never been used only R400...let me know, i do lay bye's as well.:razz:

I have a secondhand one for cheaper, it's been "depressed" even since people came visiting.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

I'm also having trouble with the forum. Takes me ages to get on the forum!:mad:

S-L-O-W-E-R than a snail!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Have also been having difficulty. Find that holding down the Control button and pressing a couple of times (forced refresh) can help. If that doesn't work I try again a little later and generally get on.

The forced refresh can also speed up the whole thing, although internet has been a bit wobbly the past week or three.

qball    11
qball

We will be running some forum maintenance at about 8pm tonight, hopefully this will sort out the issue.