Sign in to follow this  
Thespian

Thieves on BoB

Thespian    10
Thespian

I won an auction for an HTC Snap from Onlinebargains earlier this year.

I received the phone and the 'red' call end and 'green' call send buttons did not work.

I phoned the seller telling them that I would like a replacement phone to which they agreed.

Time went buy, eventually they told me they did not have another HTC Snap, I requested my money back as I did not want any of the other phones they offered me.

They said they would as long as I changed my feedback from neutral to positive - *cheek* I did.

I still have not received the money. I have called - there is always a story and when I last left negative feedback calling them thieves....I received no response from the seller.

I use Bob in good faith, I have sold items and bought items and never have I had a transaction like this.

Ebay offers money back guarantees even when the seller will not co-operate because they use Paypal - I think that Bob should look at something similar. When I asked Bob if they could help me I was summarily told to go to the small claims court - thanks alot Bob :(

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Welcome to the forum I please contact the bidorbuy team. I am sorry to peruse your story did you take through the channels with the bidorbuy team they are most proffessional.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

Straight, they will put a foot up....:ninja: