Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

504 Gateway Error Message

TS Ron

In fact Wayjen shame they all to busy studying and working! Can't help I was very busy when I was married to my first husband we have five sons! Wayjen I got all the muscle behind me here ! Another thing why do not rather put in your eye to make sure on the correct forum Wayjen .

Edited by TS Ron

TS Ron
wow, if I had 5 men in my house I doubt I'd have any time to come onto Bid or Buy, never mind the forum!

Never mind Voldermort I am out here by Wednesday then you can have the whole forum oh yes and we thought you had eloped with Prince Charles:awesome:

Edited by TS Ron

wayjen
In fact Wayjen shame they all to busy studying and working! Can't help I was very busy when I was married to my first husband we have five sons! Wayjen I got all the muscle behind me here ! Another thing why do not rather put in your eye to make sure on the correct forum Wayjen .

yes I can see you were very busy.

wayjen
Never mind Voldermort I am out here by Wednesday then you can have the whole forum oh yes and we thought you had eloped with Prince Charles:awesome:

Don't give her the forum she will turn it into a girly place.

kyle2

Hi Wayne, I get this sometimes as well, found a solution. Close firefox or M.E. DONT save any windows for opening next time. Start it up, re-load the different windows manually, and BoB's your auntie again.

:weird:

MsPlod
Been trying for hours to get on the forum and I keep getting the 504 error message. When I do get on I can post then the page hangs and times out.

Who broke this forum?

It is a BoB conspiracy to make us forget... Read here!

wayjen

what were we discussing again?

I knew I took a wrong turn somewhere.

MsPlod
what were we discussing again?

I knew I took a wrong turn somewhere.

Through a gateway perhaps?

wayjen

aah yes, the same Gateway that has revolving doors where people leave but end up back inside.

alloway65

I get the message....."website not found"!!!:cry:

MsPlod
I get the message....."website not found"!!!:cry:

Not sure why - maybe a gateway issue...

wayjen

Never mind Gateway errors, who broke the forum? I get a call to ask if I can log in and so I log out and try come back in and BoB tells me i have stuffed up and must wait 15 mins to try again.

I waited longer then that.

qball
Never mind Gateway errors, who broke the forum? I get a call to ask if I can log in and so I log out and try come back in and BoB tells me i have stuffed up and must wait 15 mins to try again.

I waited longer then that.

Fixed... apologies

wayjen

Did not want to open a new thread but I cannot get onto BoB and I can only get on the forum because the forum is saved as a speed dial.

Jongleur
Did not want to open a new thread but I cannot get onto BoB and I can only get on the forum because the forum is saved as a speed dial.

Have you gone and broken something again?

wayjen

damn well looks like it.

JohnBenn

Please admin the forum is working but the rest of BoB is down....where is the IT guys?

admin
Please admin the forum is working but the rest of BoB is down....where is the IT guys?

Is working fine on my side, Firefox with MWEB :unsure:

JohnBenn

Firefox with 3G.I can't get into the weekend specials (when I do get into the weekend specials I only get as far as the front page).If I look for something through "search" the screen goes blank.

voldermort

Ha well today I can get onto BoB, not sure why though as I cannot open any images at all and images of other ads I may be interested in looking at just don't open at all.......back to my original moan, there has been a problem since Tuesday, hopefully it will soon be found & sorted :notrust:

wayjen

Telkom must be playing up, trying to navigate BoB is nightmare.

Cali Craft and Gems

Not necessarily Telkom, but perhaps BoB directly!

I've been trying to upload images to finish 15 listings so that I can try and get to bed early (a month of 1am / 2am has finally caught up with me). Can do the listing fine until I have to upload an image - takes forever just to open!

brands online

Only problems with BOB, other sites working fine. I'm on Telkom with Firefox. Site navigation is a nightmare as you pointed out wayjen. Lag is unbelievably slow and even more exhausting. Please chech BOB techies... have some admin to do 'this evening still'... Thanks