Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

504 Gateway Error Message

wayjen

Been trying for hours to get on the forum and I keep getting the 504 error message. When I do get on I can post then the page hangs and times out.

Who broke this forum?

Not1CentMore

This corner of the flat map too.

Same with trying to get to PMs.

Sit 'n spin....Timeout error / Gateway error.

Shoot-a-bug, can almost clean house, do laundry, load the dishwasher....for the neighbor too.

Ruthie

wayjen

yeah I put my hair in curlers and blow dried it with a chinese fan and I still could not get in.

TS Ron

Gate way is there to tell you which gate to use for take off! I notice I got a Gate Way 504 I shall departing from this gate quite soon in the next few days. Would love to see the pic Wayjen with your hair in curlers drying it with a Chinese fan:disgusted:. Shame ain't you got electricity at home?

Edited by TS Ron
As I am feeling very irrated of lately

wayjen
Gate way is there to tell you which gate to use for take off! I notice I got a Gate Way 504 I shall departing from this gate quite soon in the next few days. Would love to see the pic Wayjen with your hair in curlers drying it with a Chinese fan:disgusted:. Shame ain't you got electricity at home?

I turn the electricity off when i'm on the computer cause it saves the curtains from global warming.

TS Ron

Heavens Wayjen did you not have enough torch batteries to power your computer as well? And when you bring the torches and the cake with the peanuts please do not forget about the batteries. Unless you going to use solar power!

Not1CentMore
yeah I put my hair in curlers and blow dried it with a chinese fan and I still could not get in.

Match your hair in curlers and blow drying with a Chinese fan and raise you one.....

oldpeople.jpg.eaf40c7021b7ce2f88fdc64796355ebb.jpg

(withdrawl is not a pretty picture!)

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

mellowred

Thank goodness you all have the same problem! Made me start wondering how Bob inform you that you have been banned.:wtf:

TS Ron

Wayjen just found the picture of you do hope you shall approve of it!

Mellow red I'll gadly be banned for your part !preview.jpg.3eb8b1caa381aa546d637ff60c990f73.jpg

mellowred

Fairy! Those hidden spy cameras are not legal.

TS Ron

Jeeze Mellow Red I just loved supporting the Spyguy on Bidorbuy hmmm what a great sales man! Wayjen I promise shall not have any more problems once I am not here it is me they trying to keep out.

Edited by TS Ron

wayjen

Ok! Who put up a picture of my baby photo here? This calls for a thorough constipation.

Edited by wayjen

alloway65
Made me start wondering how Bob inform you that you have been banned.:wtf:

We wish!!!!!!:rolleyes:

lilythepink
Been trying for hours to get on the forum and I keep getting the 504 error message. When I do get on I can post then the page hangs and times out.

Who broke this forum?

Blame admin, Wayne!

TS Ron

Never mind things shall be to normal please just put one more day with me I promise not throw the things out of my cot any more! I shall not destroy anything!

catzcan
Never mind things shall be to normal please just put one more day with me I promise not throw the things out of my cot any more! I shall not destroy anything!

Ahhhhh that's boring Gogga:whistling:, just after I've put my full Armour suit on in an attemt to not get hurt with all the pieces flying off the forum!!!

TS Ron

Catzcan dink aan Daai Liedjie Ek wil 'n man he was se man kind? Ek dink nou net daaraan. Dit is gewoonlik wat mense dink everytime I through my toys out of my cot!

Edited by TS Ron

wayjen

Hey this is not the forum on Farmer's Weekly, there shalt be no "Looking for 'n man" here.

TS Ron

Wayjen what is the problem! Who is looking for an husband! I live in a house with five males only woman what more could a woman ask for I get all the attention.

wayjen

Wow you are lucky. I only see those situations in the movies. 1 woman in a cell and 5 male orderlies.

TS Ron

Wayjen I just been told by one of them to tell you I do not want a tractor from Farmers Weekly seeing you spoke about finding man in Farmers Weekly! Sorry Wayjen I do not do toyboys!

Edited by TS Ron

voldermort
Wow you are lucky. I only see those situations in the movies. 1 woman in a cell and 5 male orderlies.

wow, if I had 5 men in my house I doubt I'd have any time to come onto Bid or Buy, never mind the forum!

wayjen

the tractor comes with a farmer.

wayjen
wow, if I had 5 men in my house I doubt I'd have any time to come onto Bid or Buy, never mind the forum!

yeah they be too busy looking at those girly pictures online.

voldermort
yeah they be too busy looking at those girly pictures online.

Gnite Wayne, with your dirty brain :cool: