Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ingecrafts

HI, Im new on bid or buy - Need advice

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I registered on BOB during 2009 but never listed any items.

I recently started listing items, but dont seem to get any interest.

Can it be that my items are to expensive?

Im thinking of making jewelery (bracelets, necklaces, rings, earings etc) and selling, which would not be that expensive.

I realy want to put in as much as I can to make this a success.

Any advice or tips would be MUCH appreciated. !!

Thank you in advance!!!

Just load them and don't worry. The more you have listed the better your chances. The better/friendlier service is sure to bring people back to you.

thanx wayjen, you just know everything... how long have you been on BOB and what do you sell?

since 2009 and I sell everything.

you have 2 earn the customers trust,that's where the ratings come in. The Better your score, the more you score... if you catch my drift.:biggrin:

Hi Ingecrafts - I see your wall art items are listed under crafts. Maybe you should change the category to Home & Living / In The Home/ Home Decor / Decorative Art... Maybe you would get more people looking - worth a try anyway!

Good luck!

Hi Ingecrafts - I see your wall art items are listed under crafts. Maybe you should change the category to Home & Living / In The Home/ Home Decor / Decorative Art... Maybe you would get more people looking - worth a try anyway!

Good luck!

wow thank you very much !! i will change it now... :smile:

Hi Ingecraft, when I started a couple of years ago, I started off listing quite a few items on the R1 N/R auctions, this was to "advertise" myself and for buyers to get to know me. Initially I listed items that were not very high in value so that I did not lose much in case nobody or only a few bid. Once you are more "known" you will find buyers will return again and again. Hope this helps? Michelle

Why do you not attend the bidorbuy seminar in your area? I am sure you shall find it quite useful and I am sure Bidorbuy does still offer seminars on selling

Edited by TS Ron
I must not drink so much red wine when posting all the errors I make

Halo Ingecrafts, welcome and goodluck.

The crazy auctions really help with exposure

Xxx