Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moppies

WHEN did this happen?

12 posts in this topic

Dear bob team

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2268[/ATTACH]When did this mayor "revamp" on the website took place?

I am talking about the changes in the categories where one can now search for e.g. Payment, location, condition etc.

I need to congratulate you on this move. It looks good!

You made me .......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2267[/ATTACH]

I was just scanning through the items and saw that you can filter by "South Africa". Not sure how long this has been there but this is an awesome move on Bidorbuy's side, and something us users have been asking for, for a very long time! Thanks team!!! :D

Hi Moppies,

Actually we always had the filtering down the side but obviously we did not do a great job of making it visible to users. We decided to open the filtering up and reshuffled some of the filtering positions.

We did however bring in a new feature where you can filter by sellers located in "South Africa"

The search SA only function is awesome! Thank-you BoB!

Thank you - thank you - thank you for finally instituting the long-awaited "filter by South Africa" feature! Very grateful...

Now, about Similar items you may be interested in: :twisted:

Maybe if we ask for long enough....:colbert:

Hi Moppies,

Actually we always had the filtering down the side but obviously we did not do a great job of making it visible to users. We decided to open the filtering up and reshuffled some of the filtering positions.

We did however bring in a new feature where you can filter by sellers located in "South Africa"

This is really awesome! Thanks BOB!!

This is really awesome! Thanks BOB!!

Thank you Moppies that you have brought this to everyone's attention most appreciated! :smile1:

Filter By Location

2 Questions.

1. Why isn't there a South Cape / Garden Route location?

2. If I am browsing for flash drives and storage (Computers) then I can filter some locations but Mossel Bay is not listed.

Many thanks

I am so glad you asked this question!

If I am browsing for flash drives and storage (Computers) then I can filter some locations but Mossel Bay is not listed.

You can do a search for mossel bay - this will provide you with all the sellers in mossel bay. Ideally, you do the search from within the category you are seeking - otherwise you'll also get hundreds of houses and other items too.