Sign in to follow this  
daisyjewel

Two negative ratings -- given in error

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel

I have just been given two negative ratings by this buyer: All ratings given to sellers on bidorbuy.co.za by alfredmbewe

The comments are positive but I think he has selected the negative by mistake ... he seems to be unhappy with one seller but has rated me and another seller negative but with a positive comment.

Whom from bidorbuy should I contact to resolve this matter? -- these two mistaken ratings have messed up my 100% positve feedback which has been a real job to keep up.

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

Firstly call the buyer and ask them to change the rating if it was meant for someone else. If they do not answer their phone send an email and explain how to go about editing the rating. If you get no reply, contact bidorbuy on 0861 880 861. I have found Samantha and Solanche to be very helpful and sympathetic to both buyer and seller in a situation like this. Hope you get it sorted out quick and painlessly.

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel

Thanks Seeds and All for your helpful advice

I phoned bidorbuy and spoke to Bertus who said he could not help me on the phone. Apparently it is not bidorbuy policy to assist with these matters on the phone ...

I had to email the problem through which I did (I have still had no reply.) :hm:

However, I did get a reply from the buyer this morning and he changed the ratings for me. So although bidorbuy were not very helpful with this one I did get it sorted out.

qball    11
qball

Unfortunately, rating issues must be emailed in, due to the fact that they require investigation which takes time. If we had to sort out every rating issue telephonically we would not be able to answer any other calls or assist with other issues.

We do apologise for this.

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

This is a job for "Privaat Speurder DERRICK!":idea:

derrick.jpg

Edited by ATOMICSQUIRREL