Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

My New Title - Pofessional Animal Behaviourist

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:nuts:Got my results and i passed with Best in Practice, now i finally can consult Professionally and start my own Practice - what a year this has been, two years of hard work finally over, next year i will get my Grooming Certificate and the year after my Animal-Assisted Activity Certificate, cannot wait to join ABC and SABCAP next year, finally things are happening for me!

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
:nuts:Got my results and i passed with Best in Practice, now i finally can consult Professionally and start my own Practice - what a year this has been, two years of hard work finally over, next year i will get my Grooming Certificate and the year after my Animal-Assisted Activity Certificate, cannot wait to join ABC and SABCAP next year, finally things are happening for me!

great. you wont believe how i battled to find someone to groom this little fellow.

regardsschatzie.jpg.e46c15b452c12cfba74c8e11eb41acb2.jpg

ATOMICSQUIRREL    10
ATOMICSQUIRREL

clap-clap:nuts:

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Congrulations DA you must be pleased! Do hope you going to be celebrating !

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
great. you wont believe how i battled to find someone to groom this little fellow.

regards[ATTACH=CONFIG]2256[/ATTACH]

Shame, well i do personally groom already, i basically need the Certificate now, unfortunately that is a must have, i deal with all kinds of people and if you cut one hair to short, or leave some hair wet for example, all hell is loose, i don't personally love grooming as such (Just love pampering my own really for shows, etc, their hair has to be quite brilliant and well maintained - a hell of a lot of work i tell you - but so rewarding), i want to train people to do it for me, therefore the qualification is needed on paper in case of any disputes later on!

wayjen    10
wayjen

Three cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Congrulations DA you must be pleased! Do hope you going to be celebrating !

Thanks Gogga, yes tonight my hubby is taking me out a bit, i am so relieved though, this year can come to an end now, i feel like sleeping and waiking up in January only - (wishfull thinking)!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Three cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Wayne, now i can charge for my services - long awaited and so needed!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
clap-clap:nuts:

Thanks!:blink1:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Shame, well i do personally groom already, i basically need the Certificate now, unfortunately that is a must have, i deal with all kinds of people and if you cut one hair to short, or leave some hair wet for example, all hell is loose, i don't personally love grooming as such (Just love pampering my own really for shows, etc, their hair has to be quite brilliant and well maintained - a hell of a lot of work i tell you - but so rewarding), i want to train people to do it for me, therefore the qualification is needed on paper in case of any disputes later on!

our schnauzer is anything but co-operative - especially with the hair dryer routine. because they have hair and not fur it is only

when it dries properly that you can see the result. his nanny goes with to make sure he behaves.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
our schnauzer is anything but co-operative - especially with the hair dryer routine. because they have hair and not fur it is only

when it dries properly that you can see the result. his nanny goes with to make sure he behaves.

Sweet, i love your pooch, he is stunning, if you stayed closer i would have used him as target practice under the raisor, LOL - Don't worry - he will be in good hands though and for now my grooming service is free - sigh - for a whole darn year i just come to realize - urggg - how lucky some clients can be - but then again i do need all the write-ups, so i do win as well!:wacko:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Sweet, i love your pooch, he is stunning, if you stayed closer i would have used him as target practice under the raisor, LOL - Don't worry - he will be in good hands though and for now my grooming service is free - sigh - for a whole darn year i just come to realize - urggg - how lucky some clients can be - but then again i do need all the write-ups, so i do win as well!:wacko:

good luck with the future

catzcan    10
catzcan

Wel done DA!! We all knew you would do it!! Good luck with your practice!!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Awesome!!

congratualtions_1_.gif.cc1265451ac9190a3c11ad1540689198.gif[ATTACH=CONFIG]2261[/ATTACH]

cheering.gif.bcbd279a83d7aeefda261d8976f47326.gif

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Congratulations DA

Can we celebrate on your behalf?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2262[/ATTACH]

congratulations.jpg.86215d7e3a1bdb9f789f3d443f613301.jpg

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

That's fantastic! I will celebrate with a bottle of red on your behalf :smile:.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Yea I agree why not at least I have a reason to open a bottle of my special wine all the way from Nuy Cellars!

retailrush    10
retailrush

Hooray!!! Congratulations and well done for hanging in there - be proud and celebrate!!!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Thank you everyone, it is appreciated, i do hope i can be of service to you all one day!:toung:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Congratulations and well done, Mari. You deserve the achievement, lass, after all the hard work.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

A huge congrats DA! This is your dream come true....Enjoy the celebrations!

Mustlovebooks    10
Mustlovebooks

Congratulations! People who follow their dreams are always an inspiration.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Congratulations! People who follow their dreams are always an inspiration.

Thank you, it is appreciated, i think it is only kicking in this morning, just found out that i was top in class and one of few who actually got Best in Practice, i honestly did not know how this were going to turn out and surprized myself big time. I knew i was going to pass but not that high, still have to come to terms with this though, i have this knot in my tummy and keep thinking (am i awake or not). Thank you again everyone, much hugs to all the doggy people out there and the ones in the making!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

The animal world and its people now await you, DA. May this be the start of a flourishing business - both financially and emotionally. I wish you many blessings.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
The animal world and its people now await you, DA. May this be the start of a flourishing business - both financially and emotionally. I wish you many blessings.

Thank you Janet, emotionally yes, money comes second in this game for me, the dogs firsts, i will try my best to make a difference, although i know there is a lot of heartache that awaits me too, but if i am given lemons i will turn them to lemonade, or at least i will try dying as they say!

PS! I am scared and quite nervous too, this is one very big world, with alot of animals in it and alot of eyes burn't on me, but i will take it step by step and see where it takes me!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Add-On!