Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frahm

penningtonpeople

8 posts in this topic

terrible sellers, liars and scam! very rude and will soon be filing a lawsuit against them.

Welcome to the forum frahm! Please sort this problem you have out with the Bidorbuy staff as they are very helpful. And invite the penningtonpeople to the forum so they can state their side of the story as well.

terrible sellers, liars and scam! very rude and will soon be filing a lawsuit against them.

Would strongly recommend that you rethink what you have just written. Clearly you had a problem with a R12.50 set of nail decals. Ouch - what did you do with them?

Penningtonpeople have been trading for nearly five years - in that time they have accrued 2 negatives (one being yours) and 6 neutrals out of a total of 2474 buyer ratings (from 2850 sales). Not too shabby at all.

"Liars", "scam artists", "terrible sellers" - I suspect not. Please be careful making public statements of that sort. This forum IS a public one - accessible to anyone on the planet with internet access.

Send your concerns to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and they might assist you - IF and only IF you actually have a valid case.

Me - I am a buyer - not a seller, not linked to BoB in any way other than the fact I buy online and (mostly) enjoy playing on the forum.

Good day & welcome to the forum frahm.

I have to agree with Ms Plod they have a good rating as well! Frahm I realize as a buyer you get angry sometimes it is best to have a cup of tea and think things over before posting on the forum. You have opened yourself for liable though and that for R12.50

I have always had a great shopping experience with them.

i wish i had 2850.... sales!

Hell they would lose 250 bucks sales just wasting their time debating here on 12.

...Then again,R12.50 is a pack of O'grady's mmmmmmm:nuts:

I have to agree with Ms Plod they have a good rating as well! Frahm I realize as a buyer you get angry sometimes it is best to have a cup of tea and think things over before posting on the forum. You have opened yourself for liable though and that for R12.50

Perhaps a soothing cup of tea from Items for sale from PenningtonsTime4Tea on bidorbuy.co.za ?? :bigsmile:

My favorite hideaway, Pennington on the South Coast. Best holiday spot you could ever hope for, I even lived there for a few months decades back. I can't believe anyone from there would be as bad as mentioned above, the town consists mostly of retired people.:oh:

I agree with MSplod above, you need to try and sort your issue out with the seller through BidorBuy directly.