Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staccato

Seller's lament

10 posts in this topic

So much to tell, so much left untold, so much to give, so much untaken, so much to share, so much unaccepted, so much given, so little returned, so much love, so little returned, so much understanding, so little understood, so much tolerance, so little appreciated, so much appreciated, so little response, so much wanted, so little given, so much to sell. so little sold, so much to be desired!

Edited by staccato

I feel much the same, staccato. Sellers definitely need to look around - there are other sites which will enjoy our support.

So much to tell, so much left untold, so much to give, so much untaken, so much to share, so much unaccepted, so much given, so little returned, so much love, so little returned, so much understanding, so little understood, so much tolerance, so little appreciated, so much appreciated, so little response, so much wanted, so little given, so much to sell. so little sold, so much to be desired!

And Ditto!!!!!! Just look at my post in reply to a user who said the new rule must stay. (Thread "Similar items gone??) Another reply to your post says she is In tears, well, I am hopping mad right now,AND I paid featured/priority listing fees for an item that was shown as "similar items" and when the buyer saw that, they thought it was another item by a seller whom they have just ordered from.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay so they should have looked properly, but this is what can happen, and it has to me.

Edited by meeks

And Ditto!!!!!! Just look at my post in reply to a user who said the new rule must stay. (Thread "Similar items gone??) Another reply to your post says she is In tears, well, I am hopping mad right now,AND I paid featured/priority listing fees for an item that was shown as "similar items" and when the buyer saw that, they thought it was another item by a seller whom they have just ordered from.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay so they should have looked properly, but this is what can happen, and it has to me.

Same with me meeks.:wtf: I'll be filing the SNC tomorrow, relist etc. etc.:sowsuser:

Are there other site like BOB? Where? name a few?:push:

Is it just me, or is there like a very "DROOG" season on Bob! Where is all the traffic?

"But Where....":razz:

How many more gremlins are going to pop out of the woodwork with this latest innovation of BoB's?

And how many people are still seeing x-rated items!! Hope there aren't any children involved because that is child abuse!

They shouldn't actually sell stuff of a sexual nature on here....:hm:

Xrated section today,Tomorrow we have babes flashing adds, and then what next...Its sad really.

There are sites for stuff like that but keep BOB clean SAVVY!!:wondering:

Im a coin collector, not Charlie sheen!

Same with me meeks.:wtf: I'll be filing the SNC tomorrow, relist etc. etc.:sowsuser:

Yes well, If SNC has to be filed for non payment,then I will do so, and rate negative, and if the buyer "appeals" the SNC, because they thought they were buying from one seller, and not two different sellers (saving on combined shipping). I honestly hope that the appeal is turned down, because, they should read before bidding/buying.

Another thought; These "similar items" advertised, could also so easily make buyers think that the items below seller A's items, are the similar items seller A is selling?. People tend not to read, but blindly go in and place an order, especially when they see it is a buy now, in case they lose the item to someone else, and the damage done? sellers can lose out on sales, with the excuse " I did not know that the second,3rd or whatever item, (advertised as similar items) belonged to another seller.

Darn, I need a strong cup of tea!!

Are there other site like BOB? Where? name a few?:push:

Is it just me, or is there like a very "DROOG" season on Bob! Where is all the traffic?

"But Where....":razz:

Where have you been? It has been "DROOG" for quite a while. especially in the crafts category. Except for the few good sales once in a while.

Thread closed. Please do not open duplicate threads. There is already a thread open regarding these issues.