Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Nothing showing on Ads!

voldermort

Is there a problem with BoB? I have a pile of items I am trying to list and when trying to create an ad as I usually do,1st putting the heading then copying & pasting & typing the rest of the description into the ad block this is now no longer working. I am now getting an ad with a heading and absolutely no item description or photos even though I have put them in.

If I, however, write the heading but do not copy & paste it but write it over again in the ad block then it is working however this is time consuming & I would like to know why this is happening.

Thank you.

voldermort

Nobody else having problems? The ads are also taking abnormally long to create, especially when clicking on image properties.

mellowred

Hi V, can't comment on listings today, but can say that the net is very, very slow. Is your problem just with listings?

voldermort

Hi Cuanette, listings are taking abnormally long + the new problem with creating a listing and the forum as well is very, very slow.

Going on to any other sites all is good.

mellowred

Ai, V wish I could help. It must be horribly frustrating.

voldermort

well now the problem when creating an ad seems to have sorted itself out, you won't believe how uncool it is to spend 15 mins creating an ad only to find there is nothing at all showing in the description :twisted: & needing to redo the entire ad again...............now if they could just speed up the BoB site I could get moving with all these listings.

Miss Jewels

I had a problem yesterday and spoke to Natasha. Most of my thumbnails had dissappered. Referred to IT department and was back within 15 mins. Had something to do with their updates recently. BoB this side is also extremely slow. All my other internet applications are working fine. Also "refreshed" a few times but BoB remains very slow. I think the IT guys are at the office until 2pm today. Maybe give them a call.