SKYNET Courier Services

1 post in this topic

Doing business with you is a pleasure.

However, the courier service on this side in South Africa

called SkyNet, are a total shambles.!!

Please note that they called me on Thursday to tell me that

I have to pay Skynet an extra R97 to get my goods released from Customs,

before they will deliver.!

This was never part of the original transaction and I refused to pay it !

When I queried that, Skynet said that they had launched a new project in their business

to recoup money.

After a talk with their Managers they reluctantly told me that they will not charge

me this time.

I had to remind them that at the time of my financial transaction, there was no such

thing as this R97. I paid R350 for delivery charges and that is that !

SkyNEt also need to be reminded that there is such a thing in RSA as the Consumer Protection Act that protects

buyers from such irregular and dishonest behaviour.

Secondly the driver did not obey delivery instructions and has ignored the actual address

on the delivery note, and has gone to the wrong building. I am now chasing him all over the city centre.

I cannot buy again on this web site like this as long as I would have to deal with Skynet.!!!

Protect your reputation and align yourself with competent partners.

I am sorry, Skynet is not associated with our business in any way NOR are they a partner. Sellers or individuals who sell on our site utilise various shipping companies to deliver their goods to buyers. We are not in business with Skynet and have no formal ties, links or agreements with them.

The seller MrFrog, who you bought from states the following in his Shipping section (which it is assumed that you have read before purchasing the item):

[h=2]Shipping & Other Charges[/h] *Item will be sent to your physical address via express courier.If your address on BOB is P.O.BOX ,please update your physical address to the order when you check out.

*Tracking number will E-mail to you within 24-48 hours(Weekend,Holiday excluded) after the payment has been cleared.Payment must be made within 4 days.

*We are not responsible for shipping delays which are beyond our control such as strike,customs checking,wrong address etc. If the customs inspects the shipment or customs fees applied, then the clearing time will take more longer. If there are import duties, taxes and clearance charges, they are for buyer's account.

*This shipping method for SA buyers only. International buyers(outside of SA) please add R100 extra for shipping. We don't ship to remote areas due to high extra shipping charges, please visit the following link to ensure you are not in the romote areas according to DHL. RARG Search For Remote Area

*Your bid means you accept the terms in our listings, we reserve the right to ask BOB to withdraw any unfairly rating if rated on us due to the reasons we have clearly stated in our listings.

*No bid will be deleted, please read the listing carefully before bidding. Thanks