Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gypseygirl

Tracking number not showing

6 posts in this topic

Hi, is anyone else experiencing problems with tracking numbers not showing up on SAPO tracking website - I have numbers from various seller from 1 November onwards that are not yet showing. Also the two that I did find seem to have become stuck somewhere as the last scan date is 5 November.:unsure:

Phone them......0860111502 & find out where the parcels are.

Thanks Vodermort, I did try phoning but without success, they also just use the website to check and then say - "eish I not know anything"

I had a buyer recently say that I gave him the incorrect tracking number (which I did NOT) because the SAPO said that it didn't exist. Then when I checked later it miraculously did exist. But the buyer was convinced of my guilt :weeabooface:.

The system is definitely up the pole at the moment - perhaps give it a few hours and try again. Those couple of hours were the difference between a tracking number existing, not existing and then existing again!

Good luck!

I could never accuse these sellers of such a thing - I have bought from some of them many times before without hassles, also I know that SAPO is sometimes very slack, I have on occasion been to the Post Office with my tracking number and have received my parcel, only to have the delivery slip in my post box 2 weeks later ( I actually took one of them to the post office the next time I went and was advised that I should put in an insurance claim because they couldn't find the parcel - when I told them that it had already been collected, they said impossible they would never send a slip for something that had already been collected.)