Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

How would you respond to this

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Email received from customer! SNC was filed after Zero communication after 8 days. Terms on all my listings clearly 48hrs!

"Hi

Although things seem slow in the virtual world compared to what it could be you should keep in mind that I'm not living in the virtual world. I live in a world with countless demands in business. Buying seeds online is considered a hobby that I've been trying to attend to even though I've been sick for a month and have had to work without leave. Winning the auction meant I needed to shop for more seeds to ship with my R5 order. In the light of the aforementioned I have not had the time to do so. That's the reality.

If you want to site me as a new user on Bid or Buy as a non-payer for R5 you are welcome to do so. Just don't expect me to buy from you or Bid or Buy auctions for that matter again.

I regard this behavior over a R5 order as petty and unprofessional!

Regards"

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Ai Foeitog Gamu! Gee die ou nog 'n kans. Hy word dalk 'n goeie toekomstige klient!

Aan die 1 kant is dit nogal waar wat hy se. Hy soek dalk meer om te koop, om sodoende posgeld te bespaar!

Edited by MiemsJewels

mellowred    10
mellowred

Communication is the key. He should have popped off a quick mail, telling you he wants to buy more.

He has a cheek mentioning the reaction to a R5 order as petty and unprofessional. :cool:

At the end of the day though I agree with Miems, let it go and see if the BIG order comes in - I just would not be a nice as Miems is being though. :weeabooface:

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and smile sweetly. Mellow & Miems are right, he could be a good future customer. Although his email is dripping with sarcasm, I would just let it go and give him a chance to buy more seeds. The temptation to reply in the same vein is rather overpowering :sick:, I must say! But I have realised lately that there is a lot of power in anonymity and people abuse it by being sarcastic to another person - like this customer is doing. Rather just be nice, it's hard but you feel really angelic afterwards!!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Thanks all for commenting. I have smiled sweetly............ and let it go! :biggrin:

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Hope you're basking in that angelic feeling!! :cool:

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

"as petty and unprofessional "

Sounds very much like an unpleasant individual I've had the experience of dealing with... if it is the same person, there is only one word of advice: Avoid!

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
Email received from customer! SNC was filed after Zero communication after 8 days. Terms on all my listings clearly 48hrs!

"Hi

Although things seem slow in the virtual world compared to what it could be you should keep in mind that I'm not living in the virtual world. I live in a world with countless demands in business. Buying seeds online is considered a hobby that I've been trying to attend to even though I've been sick for a month and have had to work without leave. Winning the auction meant I needed to shop for more seeds to ship with my R5 order. In the light of the aforementioned I have not had the time to do so. That's the reality.

If you want to site me as a new user on Bid or Buy as a non-payer for R5 you are welcome to do so. Just don't expect me to buy from you or Bid or Buy auctions for that matter again.

I regard this behavior over a R5 order as petty and unprofessional!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My business is conducted on Bidorbuy and is very demanding, it is not a hobby.

I have terms and conditions i.e. Payment to be made within 48hrs.

I had no communication from you for 8 days.

If you wanted to add other seeds to your order you could have let me know.

I dont make terms and conditions re your business so don't tell me how to conduct my business.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by geewhizz