Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Madder Than A Cat....

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

trying to cover poop on a marble floor!

Long story short: Buyer bid/won. Payment received. Buyer left positive rating, but it was like 'pulling teeth' working with Buyer. I did not want to go through the 'hoopla' again, so I blocked buyer from future bidding.

Buyer, who uses rating system rather than email now changed rating to NEGATIVE. Why? Because it was rude of me to block her!

I did change my rating to her to negative as she seems to ignore email for months (sarcasm intended) before she reads/replies. She only sends email AFTER reading my response to her 'email'.... recieved via feedback / rating. (will revert back to positive as soon as I receive feedback-email from her with her next 'rant' / 'rave'.)

Two things:

Once Buyer leaves feedback / rating and is blocked, how can Buyer change feedback / rating?

Is it not a Seller's 'right' to block non-payers and 'problem children'? Without 'payback'?

And...

I am hereby requesting these negatives be removed. Buyer has received items (LC919756198US -single ship) and PA337955548ZA (Forwarding Agent combined two individual parcels into one parcel SA side so as not to get separated between her office and Buyer's residence) and Buyer initially noted she received, was pleased and items as described.

Grrrrr....

Ruthie

(By the by, I did send Buyer link to this post via email.)

Edited by Not1CentMore

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

A big THANK-YOU, Bennet!!

Resolved.

Admin, kindly close or delete post if you'd like.

Ruthie

Pathway    10
Pathway

I just LOVE the description of how mad you really were.... :cheesy:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

oo la la...

I don't get 'mad' very often, but when the German / Dutch / Irish 'gets-a-goin'-on'...well, let's just say even the dust bunnies under the bed run and hide. :whistling:

Ruthie