Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moppies

Stationary needed for children in childrens home

14 posts in this topic

Hallo fellow forum members

Today I want to beg (never did this in my life but this is for a good cause). I hope this is allowed

To make a long story short, 12 w children has been identified in a childrens' home in Viljoenskroon (Free State). A few ladies in Potchefstroom is going to have a Christmas party for them on 19 November 2011. We have arranged a water slide, ice cream, hot dogs, chips, coldrink and sweets for them.

We were also able to get bags with their names embroidered on the bags. This is where my problem starts. We have a few goodies to put in the bags but our dire need is stationary i.e. pens, pencil case, pencils, rubbers, sharpeners, rulers. color pencils, scissors and so on.

The ages of the children ranges between 5 and 15 years and are both boys and girls. Our funds ran dry and that is why I am here to beg from you.

Is there anybody out there that can assist - if you can only give me 12 pens or 12 pencil cases or something for 12 children?

Hope there is someone out there who will hear my plea!

Regards

Corné

Edited by moppies
spelling

moppies has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hallo fellow forum members

Today I want to beg (never did this in my life but this is for a good cause). I hope this is allowed

To make a long story short, 12 w children has been identified in a childrens' home in Viljoenskroon (Free State). A few ladies in Potchefstroom is going to have a Christmas party for them on 19 November 2011. We have arranged a water slide, ice cream, hot dogs, chips, coldrink and sweets for them.

We were also able to get bags with their names embroidered on the bags. This is where my problem starts. We have a few goodies to put in the bags but our dire need is stationary i.e. pens, pencil case, pencils, rubbers, sharpeners, rulers. color pencils, scissors and so on.

The ages of the children ranges between 5 and 15 years and are both boys and girls. Our funds ran dry and that is why I am here to beg from you.

Is there anybody out there that can assist - if you can only give me 12 pens or 12 pencil cases or something for 12 children?

Hope there is someone out there who will hear my plea!

Regards

Corné

Hi Corne

Ek dink dit is great!! Sal dit betyds wees as ek more vir jou pos? Ek sal kyk wat ek kan kry in die vorm van skryfbehoeftes. Weet jy hoeveel seuns en hoeveel meisies?

Edited by catzcan

Hi Corne

Ek dink dit is great!! Sal dit betyds wees as ek more vir jou pos? Ek sal kyk wat ek kan kry in die vorm van skryfbehoeftes. Weet jy hoeveel seuns en hoeveel meisies?

Jislaaik - ek sal dit baie waardeer! Ja - dit sal nog betyds wees.

Dankie solank!!

Groete

Edited by moppies
spelling

Sent PM.

Ruthie

dstorm has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just sent you a PM

dstorm has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

cleared!!

Hoping the pressies are flooding in.....mine's gone off!

Please email me the details, I have technicians going to VJK tomoro for intsallations so I can send mine with them, if too late the person in charge in VJK can contact Rudi Tolmay, he is our Officer in VJK, our techs will leave the parcel with him. Also, if you can, send me some names of the kids and I can engrave their names on their parcels before hand to make them feel special. This is a cause close to my heart and hope that everybody that can, should really make an effort!

I do not know how to thank you!

If somebody has contact with OhFabulouMe - please tell her that I have send a PM.

A thank you coming from the heart

Dear forum members

I want to thank each one of you (I am not going to mention names here - but you know who you are) who made a contribution towards my plea.

To be honest - in my wildest dreams I could not predict the outcome of this thread. I am not walking with the Bible under my arm but may G O D bless each one of you for your kindness and open hands. May He provide in your needs for ever and ever....

Lots of love and thank you's!!!

Corne

I

I am so happy it worked our for you - congrat on the great work you do:angel: