Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Please suggest a courier.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

I have recently sold the following guitar and amp Electric - Ibanez "Gio" black electric guitar, guitar stand, amplifier and accesories was sold for R1,525.00 on 5 Nov at 16:31 by amcintyre in East London (ID:48369793)

Can someone suggest a courier who could pick this up from me and deliver it to the buyer in Richard's Bay? Preferably a courier I could phone up, get them to collect and deliver painlessly? Obviously the courier and it's related chargers would be for the buyer's account.

cp27    10
cp27
I have recently sold the following guitar and amp Electric - Ibanez "Gio" black electric guitar, guitar stand, amplifier and accesories was sold for R1,525.00 on 5 Nov at 16:31 by amcintyre in East London (ID:48369793)

Can someone suggest a courier who could pick this up from me and deliver it to the buyer in Richard's Bay? Preferably a courier I could phone up, get them to collect and deliver painlessly? Obviously the courier and it's related chargers would be for the buyer's account.

Give them a try, there rates is also very good.

https://com1.internetexpress.co.za/domesticaddresscollection.asp

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

most of the couriers will only collect and deliver if you have an account with them , some have a pay as you go account , you deposit an amount say R1500. and they will runaround for you untill its finished . then you start again , its a good method , if you regularly send parcells , Berco may help , expensive but reliable .