Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asha Craft Jewellery

New look leaving feedback for buyers, sellers and past sales

6 posts in this topic

Hi team,

Could you please rethink the new look for leaving feedback to buyers, sellers and the past sales view.

The dark grey is extremely distracting and it just does not "flow" well together. The colours are extremely harsh on the eyes. Perhaps a lighter shade, please?

The other thing I noticed with the view of leaving feedback for buyers, as of this morning, we used to have a set of standard feedback, but now the computer does not pick it up anymore. I think it's called predictive text or auto text or whatever. With the new current view we have to manually type in everything. Not that I mind, it just takes precious time.

Thanks,

Amanda

Hi team,

The other thing I noticed with the view of leaving feedback for buyers, as of this morning, we used to have a set of standard feedback, but now the computer does not pick it up anymore. I think it's called predictive text or auto text or whatever. With the new current view we have to manually type in everything. Not that I mind, it just takes precious time

I second this. BOB please look into the new ratings method. Most sellers have got a standard rating which they give each buyer. It is time consuming for us to manually type out all comments. Maybe bring back the auto text thing

Hi there,

I am also finding the new format a little frustrating. As mentioned, the auto-complete text on browsers doesn't work anymore, resulting in us having to copy and paste from notepad for each individual order. Please give it a re-think.

Thanx

Thanx for fixing the auto-complete guys. Makes things alot easier

Thanks for fixing the predictive text!

Thanks, for a while I thought it was permanent lol

Compliments BoB. Luv the new Q & A section whereby a pic is now added. Makes life so much easier. Thumbs Up!:awesome: