Sign in to follow this  
Bella Bargains

I would like to start selling books. I am allready registered under bella bargains ,

Bella Bargains

I would like to start selling books. I would like to call it bella books

But , I am allready registered under bella bargains.

Can I do this ?

Bella bargains is mainly for our jewellery and ladies handbags etc.... And I would prefer not to have the books under bella bargains.

Please advice

many thanks

orlanda brown

lilythepink

Send an email to help@bidorbuy.co.za and put your questions to them so they can give you the exact procedure. You are allowed to have two user names when selling (possibly you would need to become a verified seller to do this) but the help team will give you all the correct information.

admin

Hi Bella Bargains,

Welcome to the forums.

Here are the procedure/requirements for a second account :

1. Only Verified sellers with ratings over 95% positive are eligible (approval at bidorbuy’s discretion)

2. You need to email communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za to request or apply for the additional account (we will need to know what the intended purpose of the account will be and the username you wish to use.)

3. The second account will be afforded verified user status, but we reserve the right to withdraw this for whatever reason or if you contravene any bidorbuy rules.

4. If you do not apply via communitywatch, you may not create an additional account.

5. We reserve the right to decline any application if we deem fit.

6. You may not use the additional account to purchase or bid on your original user account (no shill bidding or buying from the other account)

7. Our decision on the application will be final and no discussion will be entered into thereafter.

8. Standard rules and terms of use apply to the second account.

9. You may not sell the same items/products as the first account.