Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

Can sellers be given a chance to respond to SNC appeal from buyers?

SProducts    10
SProducts

I don't know how Bidoybuy decides SNC appeals, but I have had many SNC's appealed by buyers with lame excuses and they are accepted.

A few of appeal reasons.

1. A buyer underpays shipping and refuses to pay the full shipping amount. Then the buyer wants a refund and is refunded. They appeal the SNC with blaming the seller as they told me to send it by speed services which I don't due to theft and the appeal is granted.

2. A buyer wins an auction, a few days emails me that they don't have money to pay. I file SNC, they appeal with a reason that they no longer have money and the appeal is accepted.

3. A buyer bought a Krug Baumen watch which there is no estimated value on the listing. All these watches have no values in listing, when I get a question I tell the potential buyer my Market Value of the watch is what the buyer wins it for although there's a tag. But I don't use it to sell the watch. They didnt pay, I filed SNC and they appealed with a reason that these watches are over inflated and are fakes, etc. The appeal is accepted.

Can sellers be able to respond to buyers appeal on SNC before it's decided?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Yes, Sipho. You can appeal the decision but you need to be quick about it!

SProducts    10
SProducts

@Lily, I have appealed a lot of them without success. I send emails to communiwatch but only get the acknowledgement emaoil and it ends there. I've given up appealing.

What I wanted to suggest actually is that once the buyer appeal the SNC, then I get an option to also respond to their appeal.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

I fully agree with you S Products you should have your chance as well!